Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA CL March 5/6 knockout stages.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Only my opinion but I think that he is awful and a liability for Spurs in the games I have seen, granted only when on TV. I think that we have 4 that are better than him.

Yeah good point. Except for the fact he’s better than all 4 of our defenders and one of the best young defenders in the world. Apart from that, spot on.

On another more sane matter, Real Madrid better get used to Frenkie De Jong dominating their midfield, he’s going to be doing that for years now in the Classico. What a player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only three possible reasons you have said this.
1: you are clueless
2: you are drunk
3: you are on a wind up

You forgot the 4th I think that he is rubbish and not as good as Duffy Dunk or even Balogun possibly slightly better than Burn. I think that he is clumsy and a penalty waiting to happen. I would play Foyth in preference to him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Season over for Real - on 5th March!

Will they appoint Mourinho now or try and hold out for Pochettino in the summer? Real rumoured to be offering Bale plus £50mill for Eriksen, that's got to be tempting for Levy.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Season over for Real - on 5th March!

Will they appoint Mourinho now or try and hold out for Pochettino in the summer? Real rumoured to be offering Bale plus £50mill for Eriksen, that's got to be tempting for Levy.

Wouldn't Bale going back to Spurs, make them even better going forward?

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
You forgot the 4th I think that he is rubbish and not as good as Duffy Dunk or even Balogun possibly slightly better than Burn. I think that he is clumsy and a penalty waiting to happen. I would play Foyth in preference to him.

Mental. Especially Aurier, who is many levels above Montoya. Sanchez is probably in the top 5 young CB’s in world football aswell

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wouldn't Bale going back to Spurs, make them even better going forward?

Levy is pragmatic, he knows Eriksen's deal is up at the end of 2019/20 and he's stalling on a new deal, Real need to rebuild and Bale plus £50 mill, plus a new stadium and Champions League football puts him in a great position. Loew has just told Thomas Muller his international career is over and at 29 and having achieved everything in the game would he fancy a crack at the Prem?

Spurs have got a pivotal couple of months coming up. If they can stay ahead of their London rivals and finish Top 4 you could be looking at Kane, Son, Alli, Bale and a Thomas Muller in the same line-up.

Or they could implode and finish 6th, Poch and Eriksen go to Real, Bale joins Liverpool and they struggle to adapt to the new stadium.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Spurs have got a pivotal couple of months coming up. If they can stay ahead of their London rivals and finish Top 4 you could be looking at Kane, Son, Alli, Bale and a Thomas Muller in the same line-up
Agree with this, it'll be mouth watering for the neutral

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Levy is pragmatic, he knows Eriksen's deal is up at the end of 2019/20 and he's stalling on a new deal, Real need to rebuild and Bale plus £50 mill, plus a new stadium and Champions League football puts him in a great position. Loew has just told Thomas Muller his international career is over and at 29 and having achieved everything in the game would he fancy a crack at the Prem?

Spurs have got a pivotal couple of months coming up. If they can stay ahead of their London rivals and finish Top 4 you could be looking at Kane, Son, Alli, Bale and a Thomas Muller in the same line-up.

Or they could implode and finish 6th, Poch and Eriksen go to Real, Bale joins Liverpool and they struggle to adapt to the new stadium.

Not sure I would want Bale back, he’s the best player I’ve seen in a Spurs shirt - but his body is breaking.

If we must sell Christian and it’s for a player I would take Isco

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Paris not looking like potential CL winners tonight.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't care who wins but that was a shocking VAR decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here