spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Soon as we took that Man city forward off we looked so much better

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Enjoyed that, both teams playing some good stuff at a competitive pace. Sanders has really come on recently, think him and Alzate must be pretty close to getting a chance this season.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Stand outs for me. All up the spine of the team.

McGill = decent with his feet
O'Hora = A bit like watching Dunk
Alzate = Strokes it around with authority. Will play at a decent level
Connolly = Don't worry about his height. Andone and Maupay aren't tall. Saturday showed there is a pathway, (admittedly a busy one) for a smaller goalscorer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is, but I'm baffled as to why he failed to stand out again. The video of his feats at City is just stunning.

I think I’m getting the hang of this now. Is it because he’s shithouse? How many games does he need to settle in ffs :wink:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Excellent stream, no stuttering at all, good definition and commentator a huge improvement. And all for free, at the expense ultimately of Mr Bloom, so thank you and well done.

Pretty good coverage, but for some reason I had to zoom to 150% to get a full screen on my lap top - also had to keep giving it a nudge to stop the stream going into sleep mode (a black screen). Predictably, it did this just before the first goal; when I got the picture back they were jogging back to the half way line ...... time to draw the curtains and put the light on, I thought - and while doing that ..... yes, they scored again!

Really could have done with replays! Never mind, not complaining - picture and commentary were decent. Good three points.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Excellent stream, no stuttering at all, good definition and commentator a huge improvement. And all for free, at the expense ultimately of Mr Bloom, so thank you and well done.

Only annoying thing was no score and clock

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Pretty good coverage, but for some reason I had to zoom to 150% to get a full screen on my lap top - also had to keep giving it a nude to stop the stream going into sleep mode (a black screen). Predictably, it did this just before the first goal; when I got the picture back they were jogging back to the half way line ...... time to draw the curtains and put the light on, I thought - and while doing that ..... yes, they scored again!

Really could have done with replays! Never mind, not complaining - picture and commentary were decent. Good three points.

Giving it a nude?????? ������

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here