Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Table

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We could have easily played Arsenal and Man City as our first 2 fixtures and be on zero points. I’ll look at the table seriously around mid October. But yeh, for now it’s looks a place of beauty.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we can't beat Soton by more than 2 goals, then are we really potential top 4 so many see us as? or just a top 6 side who think they're bigger than they are?
I kinda know this is a joke, but it seems like one of those jokes that aren't funny.

I'm not meaning to insult your sense of humour, but it's one of those posts that will get picked up by people as if any of our fans really do think we're in contention in the top half of the table.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I kinda know this is a joke, but it seems like one of those jokes that aren't funny.

I'm not meaning to insult your sense of humour, but it's one of those posts that will get picked up by people as if any of our fans really do think we're in contention in the top half of the table.

Bugger. I didn't consider the widespread consequences of my post.

Now I feel like a fool

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bugger. I didn't consider the widespread consequences of my post.

Now I feel like a fool

The goonsquad struggle a great deal with subtlety, humour and irony. I fully expect them to take your post at face value, and parade it on their boards as yet another example of our gargantuan DELUSION. They'll probably find some racism in there as well, somehow.

Now go and have a think about what you have done.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The goonsquad struggle a great deal with subtlety, humour and irony. I fully expect them to take your post at face value, and parade it on their boards as yet another example of our gargantuan DELUSION. They'll probably find some racism in there as well, somehow.

Now go and have a think about what you have done.

I've had a good think/reflection on my idiotic post and have decided I'm going on BBS now to explain this post in full detail without any use of humour and irony. The outcome might not be what I'm hoping for but at least I know I tried my best to rectify this concerning confusion other fans may get suckered into.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I've had a good think/reflection on my idiotic post and have decided I'm going on BBS now to explain this post in full detail without any use of humour and irony. The outcome might not be what I'm hoping for but at least I know I tried my best to rectify this concerning confusion other fans may get suckered into.

You can use this site to help with writing the post in their lingo: https://lingojam.com/Chavtranslator

An example:

I've had a mint think/reflection on me ****in' idiotic post n' hav decided i'm goin' on bbs na to explain this like post in full detail without any use of humour n' irony. The outcome might nit be what i'm hopin' for 'ut at least i knar i tried me ****in' 'est to rectify this like concernin' confusion other fans may get suckered into.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Some of the posts on here are just embarrassing. Talking about a Champions League place FFS! :rolleyes: That’s already a given, but we really need to be thinking about one of the top 2 places!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here