Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeffrey Epstein "found dead in cell"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The photo of Prince Andrew with his arm around the young girl looks more of a Photoshop to me. Go to 1:36 of the video posted above.
I've always wondered how that photo ended up in the Public Domain.

I don't see it myself. Would you really say it looks more of a photoshop? The Maxell picture @ In-Out is positively amateurish. The back of the bench cuts off and the texture of the wall repeats very obviously. Especially if you compare the wall bricks in the picture to the other comparison picture. Infact just look at her back. None of that tells us the who or the why of the manipulation though, infact it doesn't actually tell us anything meaningful other than that the picture has been doctored.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orks-Epstein-girl-key-locations.html#comments

Revealed: Flight logs prove Duke of York's Epstein girl WAS at key locations and on each occasion Prince Andrew was never far away - so now will he help her lawyers?

So now that Epstein is dead does the girl (now woman in her 30s) go after his Estate for compensation ? And can Prince Andrew be charged with having sex with a 17 year old girl ?
Epstein's death is very convenient.
Also in Epstein's black book Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson, John Cleese, Rupert Soames were interesting names among others, but the Clintons names weren't there.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So now that Epstein is dead does the girl (now woman in her 30s) go after his Estate for compensation ? And can Prince Andrew be charged with having sex with a 17 year old girl ?
Also in Epstein's black book Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson, John Cleese, Rupert Soames were interesting names among others, but the Clintons names weren't there.

If the Clintons weren't in the black book, they are on the flight logs for his infamous plane. Clinton even said he was on the plane 4 times (although according to the planes logs it's 27 times).

His death is actually pretty inconvenient for many people because some evidence may become admissable without the possibility of objection if I understand correctly.

Adam Klasfeld, a reporter for Courthouse News, wrote Saturday a legal expert told him Epstein’s death will likely make it difficult for Epstein’s high-profile friends to block any evidence found during a search of his home that incriminates them.

According to the expert, Epstein was the only person who could legally challenge the search warrant that authorized the review of his home; due to his death, “everything will be admissible against any other defendant without a possibility of a motion to suppress.” This would suggest others, like Maxwell, could be implicated in the crimes Epstein stood accused of, should evidence emerge that indicates wrongdoing.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2019...-sex-trafficking-trial-convicted-sex-offender

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Epstein's black book is very fishy. Not sure if I can believe it. It could be a smokescreen to hide the real offenders.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Something seems off about Maxwell's Ocean "charity" too.

This is Maxwell being interviewed about her Ocean "philanthropy", incidentally, she is being interviewed by the very same woman seen leaving Epstein's property in the video of Prince Andrew.
(source for that: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Jeffrey-Epstein-connection-Paul-Keating.html)

The TerraMar Project was incorporated in London and Delaware in 2012, purportedly to raise awareness of environmental and other issues facing the oceans, and exclusively funded by hundreds of thousands in loans by heiress Ghislaine Maxwell, public filings show...

Maxwell was listed as president of TerraMar, and her Upper East Side home was its official office. She pumped $283,429 into it between 2012 and 2017. In that time, the so-called charity gave out a total of $874 in grants...

An FBI source would not say if the charity probe is focused on the question of whether it served as a slush fund to pay hush money to Epstein’s young victims.

After The Post began making inquiries this month, the charity blocked its public website and made it password-accessible. Last week, the home page included this message: “The TerraMar Project is sad to announce that it will cease operations.” No reason was given.

The nonprofit’s latest federal tax filings show only $583 in total contributions in 2017 and expenses of $18,462. They also show the charity owes Maxwell $549,093 in loan repayments.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/27/feds-...-ocean-charity-over-links-to-jeffrey-epstein/

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Epstein's black book is very fishy. Not sure if I can believe it. It could be a smokescreen to hide the real offenders.

I dunno.
I mean, Danny Baker? We already knew he's a wrong'un.
And surely there has never been ANY doubt about Richard Branson?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I dunno.
I mean, Danny Baker? We already knew he's a wrong'un.
And surely there has never been ANY doubt about Richard Branson?

Tony Blair used to be the local MP of where I spent my early childhood. He attended the same church as my parents and often spoke to my dad. One of his children went to the same school/class as a mate of mine (St Joan of arc). I'd be more than shocked if he was part of this high profile peado ring from what I do know of Tony Blair.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Tony Blair used to be the local MP of where I spent my early childhood. He attended the same church as my parents and often spoke to my dad. One of his children went to the same school/class as a mate of mine (St Joan of arc). I'd be more than shocked if he was part of this high profile peado ring from what I do know of Tony Blair.

Tony Blair appeared to me to be vulnerable to the seductions of wealth and power. Look at how he behaved around George Bush.
I don't' mean seduced' as in he himself did anything wrong/illegal, but that he loved being around rich and powerful people, and admired them so much that it coloured his judgement and drew him away from any social mission he may have started out with.
For me that (+ arrogance) was his downfall even more than the Iraq war. You can't challenge wealth and power when you are so in love with it.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Tony Blair appeared to me to be vulnerable to the seductions of wealth and power. Look at how he behaved around George Bush.
I don't' mean seduced' as in he himself did anything wrong/illegal, but that he loved being around rich and powerful people, and admired them so much that it coloured his judgement and drew him away from any social mission he may have started out with.
For me that (+ arrogance) was his downfall even more than the Iraq war. You can't challenge wealth and power when you are so in love with it.

I'm not writing off the possibilities as to why Blair is on that black book, but do you honestly believe Epstein had dirt on him in relation to his arrest?

If Epstein was able to be taken out inside a max security prison by very powerful people who could be capable of ruling and dictating our world , then doesn't it seem a bit strange that things like this black book can still get out to the public?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I'm not writing off the possibilities as to why Blair is on that black book, but do you honestly believe Epstein had dirt on him in relation to his arrest?

If Epstein was able to be taken out inside a max security prison by very powerful people who could be capable of ruling and dictating our world , then doesn't it seem a bit strange that things like this black book can still get out to the public?

My initial comment on the black book was tongue in cheek btw. I would certanly draw no conclusions based on a document circulated (anonomously?) on the internet.

On Blair - It would not suprise me if he was hanging out anywhere that there were gatherings of rich, famous and powerful people. But that is not the same as being involved in anything really dodgy and there is nothing about him (so far) that would make me think he'd have got up to that sort of thing.
Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Richard Branson and Prince Andrew however...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
///

Last edited:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
It's the story that keeps on giving. Now that the Lizard of Oz's daughter has been identified as the Brunette waving goodbye to Prince Andrew.
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainmen...nctum-of-jeffrey-epstein-20190820-p52j2c.html

Wonder who the shivering blonde teenager is ?

It looks as though the Blonde Teenager could be Paul Keating's step daughter,Katherine Keating's step sister. At the time she would have been 18.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/7e62d621775d924c320957871d50ba9e

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I await news that Deutsche Bank have been found dead in their cell any time now .........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here