[Albion] Stephens and Propper

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Try and keep up.
BG has been knocking Burn for weeks.
He asks where are all the knockers now.
Simple really.

Nothing of the sort, I said in the pre season games thaqt he wasnt good enough but since then have agreed that he has played welll including yesterday. I didnt thik that he was MOM yesterday but he sti8ll played well. I also have said that Kay7al was good for us in The Championship but not good enough for The Premier when many suggested that he should have been included for eithert Stephens or Propper. who both showed yesterrday that they are streets ahead of him. Hence he has joined a championship club..

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I was always a big Stephens fan, constantly defending him from the idiot that sits behind me, but even I thought he was poor in the second half of last season. In the last couple of games it looks like he is back to his best. Great performance yesterday.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Nothing of the sort, I said in the pre season games thaqt he wasnt good enough but since then have agreed that he has played welll including yesterday. I didnt thik that he was MOM yesterday but he sti8ll played well. I also have said that Kay7al was good for us in The Championship but not good enough for The Premier when many suggested that he should have been included for eithert Stephens or Propper. who both showed yesterrday that they are streets ahead of him. Hence he has joined a championship club..

Come again in English

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was always a big Stephens fan, constantly defending him from the idiot that sits behind me, but even I thought he was poor in the second half of last season. In the last couple of games it looks like he is back to his best. Great performance yesterday.

:thumbsup:

I was always a big Stephens fan, constantly defending him from the idiot that sits behind me,
I know who you mean. Are you about to take him out for dinner?
getimage.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stevens was superb yesterday as was Propper and there’s no doubt they are winning over doubters

The doubters are twats.
I doubt they can be 'won over' because they clearly know fudge all about football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here