[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Well I booed obviously.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Stephens is adopting positions more akin to our Championship days ie from box to box.

Not been his biggest fan for the last two years but he has clearly been reprogrammed by Potter and looking absolutely splendid as is Pröpper.

Burn won’t be moving aside for Webster in this performance but not so sure about Duffy?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Decent first half I thought.

Burn has looked very solid, March and Montoya have over-lapped quite well, and Locadia has looked lively.

We could definitely do with a bit more pace on the break though - as much as I love Gross for his delivery and ability to pick a pass, he has all the pace of a steamroller and expecting him to run with/after the ball is a non-starter. Hopefully we'll see Trossard and Maupay at some point and get a sense of what they'll have to offer.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Pleased overall. Look so much more positive. Propper looks like a different player, Stephens looking forward most of the time, March excellent too. Poor Duffy looks out of his depth in this style though.

Webster for Duffy before he loses the ball somewhere suicidal, please.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Decent first half - but Watford haven't looked anything like the team there were last season, they have been very sloppy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here