Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Any Tory Party members on this board who will admit to voting for Boris?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As a character i quite like boris. It will be interesting and at times entertaining to watch him as a pm. But would personally prefer it to be of a different country

Azerbaijan would be my choice. I'd especially enjoy the bit when they throw the liar down a well.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I’m not a Tory Party member, in fact I’ll stick needles down my bobbys hat before becoming one, what I did find interesting was that there are people on this board that openly admit to voting Lib Dem! Quite remarkable considering they tried their utmost to kill our football club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m not a Tory Party member, in fact I’ll stick needles down my bobbys hat before becoming one, what I did find interesting was that there are people on this board that openly admit to voting Lib Dem! Quite remarkable considering they tried their utmost to kill our football club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you’re exaggerating and over dramatising things a little. The party did no such thing. And even if they did, it was a different era and group of people.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
"Is there anyone on this messageboard I can ridicule and attack? It's a slow day for me and I want to try and round up me and a few buddies on this board but we need a target, thanks!"

That's how this post sounds. Grow up.,

Spot on, Viper.
Absolutely banged to rights, HT.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I’ve yet to find a single person involved in any part of my life who likes him. Friends, family, work colleagues, acquaintances. I know blues, reds, yellows and people who don’t really care and not a single one has a good word to say about him. The Conservatives are going to get trounced at the next election.

I still can't quite work out who he appeals to in the Conservative party- and I'm saying that as someone who is as far removed from a Conservative as is possible.

-He's not competent so would high earners truly trust him with the economy?
-He's an utter bell end and really far removed from what I'd consider to be 'traditional conservative values'
-He's as posh as anything so would working class Tories really connect with him?

I really don't get it I'm afraid

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Fair enough, squire.

Apologies for the pissiness. My feeling is this is an embarrassment that won't linger. The psychic transformation Boris the liar needs to undertake is more monumental than that which transformed Bruce Bannister into The Hulk (and vice versa). Boris just doesn't have the bus fair.

More importantly, he has more open hostility in his own ranks than any leader I can ever recall. Makes labour look united.They will roast him, if he doesn't roast himself first.

A mate of mine phoned me tonight. His brother (a leading light professor in a particular field) has had dealings with Boris in his former minesterial post. Meeting with Boris and team....after 20 mins Boris fiddles with his phone and says 'sorry I have to go somewhere else' (probably up his mistress' ********, but that would be pure speculation). He buggers off. His team then say 'Thank ffffffark for that, now we can get things done'.

No, Boris is the true Mayfly....lovely plumage but a very short half life. :wave::kiss::thumbsup:

A friend of mine has a similar story. When London Mayor, Johnson was invited to a meeting of council CEOs etc to talk about Social Housing and what could be done to address that. When he arrived he said that he didn't want to talk about that and that he'd rather talk about his new bike scheme and how wonderful it was for Londoners. Knob.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like Boris. Being honest I cannot see what the big deal is here.
I think the issue is that many of us feel he doesn't give a shit about the UK, he only cares about Boris. He'll say whatever he thinks he should say in order to become PM. He's now charged with Brexit, the most significant event for our country for decades, and many of us don't think he'll do what's right for the UK.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Your working class Tory is a particularly clueless individual. It's the politics of aspiration. So, yes, they mostly seem to like him. Just like the rust belt MAGA goons love millionaire Trump. Clueless, IMHO.

How very condescending of you, Jackal.
Let us hope any 'working class' Tories on here appreciate your wisdom.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I like him, mainly because he’s got so many Labour supporters so hot under the collar and spitting venom ! It’s absolutely hilarious some of the bile post on social media today !
It is a sad state of affairs when the best you can say about someone is that they irritate and upset other people. Take away his political point of view for a moment and just look at the man himself. What do you think that poor British woman languishing in an Iranian jail is thinking right now? I guess you don't know her though, so it doesn't matter. I can't be arsed to list the examples of his abject misogyny, casual racism, hypocrisy, and untrustworthiness - much like a large portion of the general population, you appear not to give a toss about logic, reasoning, or accountability.

He shouldn't be anywhere near a front bench, never mind PM. You point me to a single success he has had and I'll point you to at least 5 humiliating/embarrassing instances he is responsible for. We have so many good politicians of all persuasion, and the nation/parties pass them over for utter bumblecünts like this bloke. He's absolutely awful and make no mistake, his ascension to the country's top job is truly a sad day for the nation.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It is a sad state of affairs when the best you can say about someone is that they irritate and upset other people. Take away his political point of view for a moment and just look at the man himself. What do you think that poor British woman languishing in an Iranian jail is thinking right now? I guess you don't know her though, so it doesn't matter. I can't be arsed to list the examples of his abject misogyny, casual racism, hypocrisy, and untrustworthiness - much like a large portion of the general population, you appear not to give a toss about logic, reasoning, or accountability.

He shouldn't be anywhere near a front bench, never mind PM. You point me to a single success he has had and I'll point you to at least 5 humiliating/embarrassing instances he is responsible for. We have so many good politicians of all persuasion, and the nation/parties pass them over for utter bumblecünts like this bloke. He's absolutely awful and make no mistake, his ascension to the country's top job is truly a sad day for the nation.

Nicely put

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes I am. Yes I did.

Today will be the greatest day in our country since May 1979.
A bloke whose diplomatic incompetence may have meant an innocent woman is languishing in an Iranian jail for years
A bloke who is so incompetent that several big hitters in his own party won't serve under him
A bloke who one senior and respected Tory MP said about him " he decides which way the wind is blowing, and that wonderful phrase about a politician - a man who waits to see the way the crowd is running and then dashes in front and says, ‘Follow me’.”"
A bloke who promised his constiuency he would fight terminal 5 and then gutlessly scurried off abroad when the vote in the commons happened, so as to not to vote against them
A bloke who has various illigitate children
A bloke who only last month needed the police round to resolve a domestic
A bloke who was spitting feathers when Gordon Brown was handed the keys to number 10, but doesn't see or care about his blatant hypcrisy now.
A bloke who has absolutely no coherent Brexit plan

I can see why a nasty gammon moron like yourself thinks this is cause for celebration. You should fück off anyway. You know what you are, and so does everyone who has used this board for any length of time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here