Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to bring Bruno back for the rest of the season

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Montoya has been a good player for us of late aswell as Bernardo.! they are both obvious upgrades on there predecessors(Bong/Bruno)
No chance Montoya is better than bruno. Absolutely no way.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
After Montoya's performance today, get him back for Tues

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Bruno used sensibly in combination with Montoya would be my shout . Think he would have done better ,but cannot play 2 times per week . Need him vs Cardiff he leads and makes players around him respond better .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not understand why Montoya is getting s..t there were others more responsible for the defeat than him. What has happened to the defensive quality of Dunk and Duffy that was so evident early season? What has happened to Propper since Christmas?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Propper is missing Gross . Montoya was not the only one to blame ,but Bruno used correctly would be better !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
None of us know what kind of condition Bruno is in. Personally I think it was a mistake giving him a contract this season, same as Murray extension for next

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Propper is missing Gross . Montoya was not the only one to blame ,but Bruno used correctly would be better !

I think those not to blame could be counted on one fingernail that has been brutally dislodged by a door hinge.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I would advocate this, not because Montoya has done anything wrong, but because Bruno calms the team down. Someone who wouldn’t panic would be very good for Tuesday.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Montoya has been a good player for us of late aswell as Bernardo.! they are both obvious upgrades on there predecessors(Bong/Bruno)

From an age/pace perspective Montoya is, nothing else though and certainly not defending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Bruno is better than Montoya especially in attack, for his reading of the game and his leadership. He has to play vs Cardiff.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bruno is better than Montoya especially in attack, for his reading of the game and his leadership. He has to play vs Cardiff.

Pity AK can't play ...they do form a good partnership.....but yes I agree has to play Tuesday (and thats not putting todays events at Montoya's door) ...we certainly need leaders on the pitch ...today we looked rudderless

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We've been missing what Bruno provides for a long time. Leadership on the pitch. I can't remember the last home game where anyone has looked in charge on the field. He and AK as a right pair are also a far more potent attacking threat than anything we've seen at home in 2019. Unfortunately unlikely to see that ever again now after today's events.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here