Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Never in doubt.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And that is satisfying? I guess we haven't shipped 7, and got a point, if we stay up things still need to change.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Let the haters hate all they want , it may have been boring backs to the wall stuff but Wolves are no mugs & to get a point there is a good point.

For al those that wanted 'gun ho' football had we been open and attacking we would have been picked off and easily beaten by 3 or 4 goals , so although we all wish for some more goal mouth entertainment from the Albion sometimes digging out a point is more important.

Good Point back to our best defensively but we will have to do much better against Newcastle to get the one win I believe we will require & even more so next season whichever division we are in.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Decent point but my god we are negative 0 shots on target again, 5 games now 5 shots on target no goal scored in 6 games thats 9 hours of football without a goal.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yes!

Potentially huge point. A hugely disciplined, hard working performance. If only we'd played with that discipline and work ethic in the last few home games we wouldn't be in such a dire position.

The entire back five and March were excellent.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Two years ago we played with verve to practically seal promotion away at Wolves at Easter time. Today we’re celebrating a ****ing point gained by parking the bus. We’ve regressed massively. Important point in the context of the season but it’s not floating my boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive difference in circumstances...for both clubs..the media darlings couldnt break down little ol Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here