20190409202057.jpg

Well done [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] :D

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That Zaha tweet in full:

Wow was not expecting that... thanks [MENTION=32986]FFP[/MENTION]_Global [MENTION=23481]Global[/MENTION]GiftGala for having me tonight and for the philanthropist award. I’m proud of what my mum and I have achieved and looking forward to continuing our work in the UK and Ivory Coast. Hope this is okay Wilf. The event is a week on Tuesday. Don't forget to delete my name before you Tweet this. Julie Slagg, Senior Team Player Liaison Officer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As you palace have appeared.

How is the building work going on your new stand?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Has he ever played for Ivory Coast since his flounce when England didn’t pick him. He seems to withdraw from every squad through injury despite usually playing in palace’s games before and after the international break.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We mock, but looks like just the roof to finish.

Strange as it may seem I'm genuinely interested in how it's going, as the building work started "late 2018".

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Strange as it may seem I'm genuinely interested in how it's going, as the building work started "late 2018".
I assume the money was so tightly 'ringfenced' that they are still in the notice period required to access it.

Love how you come crawling out your hole when you go above us? Do you have no shame? You make yourself look a prick over and over again and keep coming back for more.

What's the saying? The gift that keeps on giving? Or Typical Palace?

We are their world

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
We mock, but looks like just the roof to finish.

Every time I see a photo of that shithole from above, it reminds me of an RTS computer game where you start with a shitty peasant hovel, and after chopping 500 lumber you upgrade it to a shitty peasant hovel with a fire outside it. A further 500 lumber and 50 gold and it's a shitty peasant hovel, with a fire outside, and tanned goatskin for a door... and so on.

Every stand is like that. Each one only marginally less shit than the one before it. It's a 'clash of clans' building evolution all in one place

PalaceTwats.jpg

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Surprisingly, no.

Its a humble thank you tweet, to an organisation you'll never have heard of, for giving him a 'philanthropy' award, for some charity work his Mum does on his behalf, with his spare change from buying matt black Lamborghinis and shit trainers.

Top man.

Best not forget he sponsored that women's team... Who have nothing to do with Palace at all... Completely seperate.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Every time I see a photo of that shithole from above, it reminds me of an RTS computer game where you start with a shitty peasant hovel, and after chopping 500 lumber you upgrade it to a shitty peasant hovel with a fire outside it. A further 500 lumber and 50 gold and it's a shitty peasant hovel, with a fire outside, and tanned goatskin for a door... and so on.

Every stand is like that. Each one only marginally less shit than the one before it. It's a 'clash of clans' building evolution all in one place

View attachment 107408

This is more like Selhurst Park though.

PalaceTwats.jpg

#CladAllOver​

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Possibly our last chance to see young Willy in a Palarse shirt. I hope he goes out eyes blazing and diving for fun.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Love how you come crawling out your hole when you go above us? Do you have no shame? You make yourself look a prick over and over again and keep coming back for more.

What's the saying? The gift that keeps on giving? Or Typical Palace?

Quite ironic this post, coming as it does from a 'bloke' who once posted 130 times in 1 DAY on the Palace BBS!!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Quite ironic this post, coming as it does from a 'bloke' who once posted 130 times in 1 DAY on the Palace BBS!!
How could you know that?!?
This is true.

I had a rare day at work where we had new systems put in and all I had to do all day was monitor them.

I went on the BBS, username SwoopingGull, and had some fun. I had about 7-10 of them trying to spurt their bo11ocks so I put them all in their place one after another so naturally the post count went up.

It's all over their to see if any one can be bothered to check it out.

They even started a thread about how many times I posted in one day so naturally that got spammed to up the figures.

I don't post over there no more as you might as well bang your head against the wall as it's the same boring posters posting the same boring BS and stating it as fact, mainly we let our ground go without a fight and we don't own our stadium but they would tell you white it black and will not accept it if you provide evidence to back up your argument.

I do still read the away end occasionally but it's the same shit, different season and the delusion is even more of the scale.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here