Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Is there any way I can check which seats I bought before the tickets arrive? Now that it's available to anyone with a purchase history I want one extra ticket ideally as close as possible to the two I've already bought, but I can't remember exactly where I bought them!

Should be in your confirmation email I think?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Is there any way I can check which seats I bought before the tickets arrive? Now that it's available to anyone with a purchase history I want one extra ticket ideally as close as possible to the two I've already bought, but I can't remember exactly where I bought them!

On the ticket site click your name/id number and then personal details. Then under your name on the screen it takes you too click Tickets. You'll see a list of all tickets bought, tick the Chelsea match and then click the little "i Details" above this table.

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
It’s not in the confirmation email . I had the same question -rang the ticket office today and they told me my seat numbers

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
On the ticket site click your name/id number and then personal details. Then under your name on the screen it takes you too click Tickets. You'll see a list of all tickets bought, tick the Chelsea match and then click the little "i Details" above this table.

Cheers. I had seen the i details but not noticed that I needed to tick the Chelsea match first.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Fingers crossed there are some left on Friday as I get paid then!

Amazed how many tickets there are left.

Sorry usual dumb question from the away fan irregular, when do the club add on the loyalty points

Much obliged Beach Hut and BNThree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here