Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Back the Babes

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So I’m not allowed to air my opinion on here? Gotcha. I called it boring because before even opening the thread you could predict exactly what the replies would be. So it was tedious, and tedious is an idiom for boring.

As I said, if the target of mocking was any other group this forum would collectively piss their pants and get on their moral soapbox. I’ll be sure to remind everyone to live and let live and just let men be men the next time somebody rushes on here to point out that Burnley fans are using homophobic slurs when talking about us.

Personally I can’t wait until somebody posts a picture of the Indian cricket team so we can discuss which of the pakis smells most like curry, and which are most likely to blow us up. :thumbsup:

Never said anything about you not allowed an opinion. Merely drew an ironic comparison. As for the rest of your post, I dont see the connection and it’s quite offensive language even for NSC.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
So I’m not allowed to air my opinion on here? Gotcha. I called it boring because before even opening the thread you could predict exactly what the replies would be. So it was tedious, and tedious is an idiom for boring.

As I said, if the target of mocking was any other group this forum would collectively piss their pants and get on their moral soapbox. I’ll be sure to remind everyone to live and let live and just let men be men the next time somebody rushes on here to point out that Burnley fans are using homophobic slurs when talking about us.

Personally I can’t wait until somebody posts a picture of the Indian cricket team so we can discuss which of the pakis smells most like curry, and which are most likely to blow us up. :thumbsup:

Blimey! That’s going a bit far!
I think you are taking this way too seriously. A lighthearted (albeit slightly old fashioned), joke about opposite sex physical attraction, has been compared by you to extreme racism!?
I think you need to re-evaluate your views or at the very least reflect on why your post is so so wrong.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Christ on a bike some of the self righteousness on this thread is off the scale

Imagine if the thread full of beautiful ladies was still running this board would drown in its own piss

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Christ on a bike some of the self righteousness on this thread is off the scale

Imagine if the thread full of beautiful ladies was still running this board would drown in its own piss

I know it’s pathetic I bet some are telling the wives what ****ing hero’s they are [emoji23]

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wishing the girls all the very best tonight against a strong looking Argentina outfit. A Friday night and expect another 5m+ tuning in not to mention pubs and clubs up and down the land packed roaring them on.

#backthebabes

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
They should be at home cooking there husbands tea after a hard weeks work. No wonder this country is going to the dogs

Bring back the birch!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wishing the girls all the very best tonight against a strong looking Argentina outfit. A Friday night and expect another 5m+ tuning in not to mention pubs and clubs up and down the land packed roaring them on.

#backthebabes

Is that likely? I fully expect to see the videos on Twitter then.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
They should be at home cooking there husbands tea after a hard weeks work. No wonder this country is going to the dogs

Bring back the birch!

You forgot national service!

Whenever we get a female linesman (sorry person) for home games I jokingly role out the ' cooking husband's tea ' joke and thankfully those around me know it's a joke and no Milly Tants have asked a steward to remove me. Yet :)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
C’mon England 👍🏻

987B2963-CBDF-4825-AB1C-F8B1A4A7082D.jpeg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Would Mr Barber rescind my season ticket if I requested an opt out option on any emails about the women's team? Another one has just hit my inbox about a women's WSL season ticket. I am not interested not because I'm remotely sexist but I simply do not enjoy women's football.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Bring back the birch!

A good effort, but the old boys who thought like that back then also knew the difference between 'their' and 'there' because they went to proper schools 16 hours a day.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Is that likely? I fully expect to see the videos on Twitter then.

I know the Ship will be packed, Dave is putting a fiver on the jukebox from 6 so we can get all the patriotic tunes on pre-match (on the ball, match of the day, back home, vindaloo, three irons) and he's got an offer on, 25p off a pint of Carlsberg for any goals scored in the first 20 minutes.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I know the Ship will be packed, Dave is putting a fiver on the jukebox from 6 so we can get all the patriotic tunes on pre-match (on the ball, match of the day, back home, vindaloo, three irons) and he's got an offer on, 25p off a pint of Carlsberg for any goals scored in the first 20 minutes.

does that drink offer off 25p a pint apply to lager shandys to as my mum doesnt let me have big boys drinks

Regards
DR

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Massive game tonight as the babes aim to seal the top spot in the group. Japan will be a stern test of our World Cup credentials and from here on in shit is getting serious.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I saw a picture of that Hope Solo's shaven minnie-moo and her rusty sheriff's badge on the internet and it was disgusting. I'll never be able to eat extra large scallops again.

Bring back the birch

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In other words, viewing figures should be taken with a very large pinch of salt.

Rather like the anti-BREXIT march, someone that went told me there were at least a million people there, the BREXITEERS claimed 50k

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Won't happen, but the standard of the game would be raised dramatically if they had male goalkeepers.
The women are so bad at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here