Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]

You can't keep off this board. You are on it all the time .

You may be quiet but we know you are reading.

Chances are she isn't.

Someone did the search and last season one of them (Gonna Dougie as they'll be no come back) stopped posting for 30 days after their first hammering.
Then he stopped again, for 50 days, after the double was completed.

As said she should have instantly got a further 30 and 60 day ban for being a spine goon who doesn't have the courage of his convictions.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
cpfcfan1

Should have taken arsenals offer of the cash and Nelson, he looks a top player and is now getting his chance at arsenal

Could have used the money to strengthen

Our valuation is ******* stupid and now we're stuck with a stroppy player who wants out

Its finally sinking in...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unfortunately that's the case isn't it. Every. Bloody. Year.
It's not changing the manager that does it. They 'turn things around' every single year regardless. At the end of 2015, half way through the season, Palace were 5th (fifth). But not to worry, they turned it around, scoring fewer points than any other professional team in England in 2016.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wait! What?

The Holmesdale Fanatics got season ticket holders kicked out of their seats, insisting that they alone were true fans making an atmosphere, but didn't bother going to an away game, because they couldn't get the seats that they wanted?

This is getting ever more cringeworthy.

The bunch of spotty little retards consider themselves similar to Ultras such as Napoli’s, in that they think they can make demands and influence a club’s decision making.

Parish should’ve nipped this in the bud at the beginning. Suckering up to them because of the tinpot drum and (only when you’re winning) atmosphere. Displacing very long standing fans in the home end. He needs to man up.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Loads on here said that once Zaha didn't get his way, that he would sulk through to Jan. Looks like that's what happening and the locals on that Zaha thread are finally realising that he won't continue to carry the team like the last few years. Now they're saying "quick, sell him to any foreign club that'll take him before the window closes"! Brilliant.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Chances are she isn't.

Someone did the search and last season one of them (Gonna Dougie as they'll be no come back) stopped posting for 30 days after their first hammering.
Then he stopped again, for 50 days, after the double was completed.

As said she should have instantly got a further 30 and 60 day ban for being a spine goon who doesn't have the courage of his convictions.

I agree with this but we know the gutless moderators will do nothing against the heshe. They don't seem to have a problem banning others for trolling though, I wonder why?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
By Alistair Magowan

BBC Sport at Bramall Lane

At times, the hosts' tackling drew the ire of Zaha, who was also taunted by the Bramall Lane crowd for what they considered theatrical diving.

I only watched the 20 minutes between the innings in the test match.

I didn't realise Zaha was playing.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Zaha knows he is being held as a prisoner by the evil Disney prince until someone pays his deluded ransom so Zaha has decided to down tools and go through the motions knowing relegation is now the only way he can now escape their evil clutches

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Loads on here said that once Zaha didn't get his way, that he would sulk through to Jan. Looks like that's what happening and the locals on that Zaha thread are finally realising that he won't continue to carry the team like the last few years. Now they're saying "quick, sell him to any foreign club that'll take him before the window closes"! Brilliant.

Unfortunately i suspect there is as much kneejerking going on in South London as there is in Sussex - albeit our knees are jerking in an altogether more positive direction.

Zaha may be sulky, but i doubt he is stupid enough not to realise his only chance of the move he dreams of is to play well enough to attract a decent offer in January. So after he's sulked for a game or two I imagine he'll get on with again. What remains to be seen is whether he CAN get on with it sufficiently with the combination of a monumentally mediocre team around him and VAR in place to counter his theatrics.

Whatever happens though, the script is already written as noted previously. they'll find a way to slide upwards just in time and just enough to survive..

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Zaha knows he is being held as a prisoner by the evil Disney prince until someone pays his deluded ransom so Zaha has decided to down tools and go through the motions knowing relegation is now the only way he can now escape their evil clutches

:lolol:

That reads like the promotional blurb on the back cover of their 2019/20 end-of-season DVD.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Zahahaha is not really helping himself. If he wants a club to buy him, he needs to play really really well and standout. If he wants to stay a fan legend for the club he needs to play really really well until he finally goes. If he wants to be a Brighton legend, he can carry on being a stroppy teenager, palace get relegated and no club wants him. I like the way it is going so far. [emoji16]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Zahahaha is not really helping himself. If he wants a club to buy him, he needs to play really really well and standout. If he wants to stay a fan legend for the club he needs to play really really well until he finally goes. If he wants to be a Brighton legend, he can carry on being a stroppy teenager, palace get relegated and no club wants him. I like the way it is going so far. [emoji16]

If they get relegated then Wilf will get his move - there is absolutely no way Palace will cover his £130k a week in the Champioship. They'd be forced to sell, and at a cut price as well, not these fantasy unicorn figures they've been holding out for this summer.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I think the Disney spiv has pi$$ed off Tumble to the point now where he has thought fvck him.
Going back on his word seems to be the norm by all accounts for Disney.
Looking at his and not so brights glum mugs at the weekend really was comedy gold.
I hope manure give them a serious trouncing on Saturday

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The problem is that Charming can't be trusted not to play the same game next summer and put another unrealistic price tag on Tumble. So perhaps relegation removes that doubt as far as Dibbley is concerned ???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Clubs aren't stupid. They will know Zaha hasn't suddenly become an awful player. It will be spun as him protecting himself, trying to reduce the risk of injury. Sure, some will say bad attitude, but Zaha and his team will want to put a positive spin on it, any team that buys him will want to put a spin on it (and probably won't be so desperate to keep him when it's time to move on - they won't see him as making a difference of £100m and Premier League survival, so won't be turning their noses up at reasonable offers from bigger clubs), so won't see a similar situation rising with themselves if they sign him.

It'll be the palace fans, and the club, that will try to spin it as a bad attitude as justification for letting him go at a lower price, as a way of convincing themselves they are better off without him.

And given all that, he doesn't have to give his all for palace. If he doesn't and they go down, palace won't be able to afford to keep him, they'd have to sell (well, I say that, we all know they like to use administration to keep players they can't afford, and wipe out their debts, but maybe they'd see it was for the best all round...).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think some of you are being a bit mean about Palace, they’ve just brought out club CARPET for only £19.99 per square metre and it thoroughly deserves those five star reviews I’m sure.

77E9AE14-CB32-410E-95C3-1511208823D1.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here