Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Who should lead an emergency government?

WHo should lead an emergency govenment?

• Paul Chuckle

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tony Blair

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Michael Portillo

• Ruel Fox

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Steven Mulhern

• Kriss Akabusi

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Sue Barker

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Colin Hawkins

• HRH The Queen

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Meghan Markle

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • John Major

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Kevin Webster

• Barry Scott

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Alex Scott

• Vernon Kay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Blessed

Votes: 28 19.4%
  • Zoe Ball

• DJ Luck (MC Neat assistant)

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Barry from Eastenders

Votes: 21 14.6%
  • Su Pollard

• Charlie from Casualty

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Pete Tong

• Joey Essex

• Simon Cowell

• Total voters

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Agreed, he did wonders for the UK. I'd not let him near a war room but he could certainly do a job of getting the Leave voters to shut up for five minutes while he reverses Brexit and gets the country up and running again.

Well, technically the war was only legal on the basis that, uh, the ever so non-partisan UNSC didn't sanction it. Regarding evidence, there was some evidence; considering we also sold them a shit ton of chemical weapons during the Iran-Iraq war. The issue was how strong said evidence was.

The original dossiers provided by intelligence services did not lie, just the government cherry picked statements and didn't provide context.

Obviously it's more complex than that. However, it is worth noting Responsibility to Protect which was agreed after the Iraq war could argue that the persecution of the Kurds could have been sufficient enough had the war started after R2P...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Alex Scott :thumbsup:

And seeing as how she's already taken over the airwaves in a sinister bloodless coup, seems only right and proper that we change the name of the country, by deed poll if necessary, to Scottland

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Alex Scott is topical, but have to go with Brian Blessed, who'd be immense in Parliament.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Clarkson.

1) He'd have the right wing press on side with some casual xenophobia regarding Belgium.

2) He is very pro EU.

He is basically Boris Johnson but actually says what he believes.

Actually I'd get the whole classic Top Gear line up to sort the whole thing out.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Well that took longer than I expected given how OBVIOUSLY right it is.

It would be some kind of wonderful Utopia. Nobody would actually need to vote again, because he'd just make the right decisions for us all.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Clarkson.

1) He'd have the right wing press on side with some casual xenophobia regarding Belgium.

2) He is very pro EU.

He is basically Boris Johnson but actually says what he believes.

Actually I'd get the whole classic Top Gear line up to sort the whole thing out.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep, 'How hard can it be?'

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This shouldnt even be considered the country voted to leave and leave they should but hang on lets have another vote and keep on until those that want to remain get a majority, and forget democracy and the wishes of the people.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This shouldnt even be considered the country voted to leave and leave they should but hang on lets have another vote and keep on until those that want to remain get a majority, and forget democracy and the wishes of the people.

Actually [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION], come to think of it, where's the poll option for [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]? ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here