Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today’s bets

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Thank you B&HA you saved my bacon today as just about every other bet was a loser. My faith in Mr Potter paid off, not just winning but by such a margin. That's what you call a good start.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I only bet what I can afford to lose, and I've had a brilliant week this week so could afford to lose it. I rarely go that big on a bet (maybe 3 or 4 times in the last 10 years), but I had a very strong feeling we'd get something from this game - and 7/2 odds couldn't be ignored. Potter's first game in charge, players all loving the new system and wanting to impress. Watford feeling the pressure to emulate last season, fans getting expectant. Clearly the case as the crowd were muted and we sang over them the whole game.

Well done [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] - I never go for correct scores as I always get them wrong, without fail. :annoyed:

Back to my usual £10 Doubles and Trebles, or £5 Accas and so on from now.

I only do them now and again. Like yourself the odds were too good to refuse. 2-0 was 36-1.
My best one was Orlandi first scorer Brighton 2-0 at Cardiff. Sat up in the home end boasting to my Cardiff mate that I'd won a grand. Got back to his to find that I had not pressed confirm.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I only bet what I can afford to lose, and I've had a brilliant week this week so could afford to lose it. I rarely go that big on a bet (maybe 3 or 4 times in the last 10 years), but I had a very strong feeling we'd get something from this game - and 7/2 odds couldn't be ignored. Potter's first game in charge, players all loving the new system and wanting to impress. Watford feeling the pressure to emulate last season, fans getting expectant. Clearly the case as the crowd were muted and we sang over them the whole game.

Well done [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] - I never go for correct scores as I always get them wrong, without fail. :annoyed:

Back to my usual £10 Doubles and Trebles, or £5 Accas and so on from now.

I had a crap week...so only two quid on Palace and Everton to draw......but then I felt West Ham would get a draw against City :facepalm: ....still net 50p up :moo:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Layed and locked was a bit of a giveaway as well! On my way back from the game, everyone on train can't believe Potters substitutions!

Haha. I had about £600 tied up today. Just from email offers. Should be about £275ish up for the day. Already on WH GG and betways dismal offering x2 so hoping for a good weekend. That's **** the footie season has started again!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Haha. I had about £600 tied up today. Just from email offers. Should be about £275ish up for the day. Already on WH GG and betways dismal offering x2 so hoping for a good weekend. That's **** the footie season has started again!
Been MB couple of years so gubbed from most decent offers[emoji24]

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Been MB couple of years so gubbed from most decent offers[emoji24]

Heyho:shrug:. I still have both sets of accounts ungubbed, just waiting for first gubbing:tantrum:I want another £400 in the bank then I can start EP's and dutching properly. Then start skimming winnings from my bank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here