Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Honestly as much as I love the guy, I think I would probably accept a 50-60m bid for Dunk now.

He was quite error prone last season and I think we may have seen the best of him.

That said all signs now pointing to him staying so is a win win for me.

[emoji50] it’s nice that BG has someone on his side tho’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You think she's allowed to voice an opinion?

Only if she’s willing to face the inevitable consequences!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[emoji50] it’s nice that BG has someone on his side tho’!

What people like you are conveniently forgetting or overlooking is that when I said £10m - £15m valuation the prices of top players were much lower and teams wouldn't have paid £22m for an untried championship player with potential. It is alI immaterial as Sky are suggesting Brendan Rogers is targeting a CB he had at Celtic, which makes sense.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What people like you are conveniently forgetting or overlooking is that when I said £10m - £15m valuation the prices of top players were much lower and teams wouldn't have paid £22m for an untried championship player with potential.
No, that's not what happened.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Honestly as much as I love the guy, I think I would probably accept a 50-60m bid for Dunk now.

He was quite error prone last season and I think we may have seen the best of him.

That said all signs now pointing to him staying so is a win win for me.

Bearing in mind Hull are receiving £9 Million as part of the sell on to United I would be very surprised if we were offered over £50 Million.

(But nothing surprises me these days).

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
What people like you are conveniently forgetting or overlooking is that when I said £10m - £15m valuation the prices of top players were much lower and teams wouldn't have paid £22m for an untried championship player with potential. It is alI immaterial as Sky are suggesting Brendan Rogers is targeting a CB he had at Celtic, which makes sense.

I am not conveniently forgetting anything. You said Dunk was worth less than Moore. You were wrong. And you are wrong again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not conveniently forgetting anything. You said Dunk was worth less than Moore. You were wrong. And you are wrong again.

Have it your way I know the truth and I also know at the time a very well known Premier manager valued him at about £10m tops.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Have it your way I know the truth and I also know at the time a very well known Premier manager valued him at about £10m tops.

Yes, I remember you saying that at the time too. Obviously another clown [emoji1782] ! Or you were just lying to back up your ridiculous valuation.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yes, I remember you saying that at the time too. Obviously another clown [emoji1782] ! Or you were just making it up to back up your ridiculous valuation.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

You Value Lewis Dunk at any amount you want BG - Your Valuation is as good a guess as anyone's and you are entitled to your opinion. These figures are all plucked out of thin air these days anyhow. Mc Guire's Value almost doubled in in about 12 months. The wanted about £50m from Man United last year and now it is £85m. And the only reason they are paying it is because of the success of Virgil Van Djik at Liverpool for Big Money.

Mid table sides won't pay that sort of money for Dunk or anyone else for that matter, no matter how good they are. Only teams hoping to compete in the CL will pay that sort of money for a defender and none of them have shown any interest in Dunk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
34A323CF-269C-4D7E-8708-DC9BAEEEB31C.png

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

A very well known PL manager who failed to sign him for £10M tops? Perhaps someone was feeding him bad advice about valuations ...........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here