Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The USA needs an enemy to justify the the expenditure on it's military budget. Trump has chosen China over Russia
that is about the measure of it. though China has chosen itself by being larger that Russia ever was.
Equally,Russia needs an enemy to justify the expenditure on it's military budget,annexation of Crimea,formenting and encouraging war in East Ukraine
and the other side is true too.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
that is about the measure of it. though China has chosen itself by being larger that Russia ever was.

and the other side is true too.

I think you'll find that China have never bothered to fight wars out of their own area. They prefer (probably right) to keep their troubles within their own region. The Russians and Americans like to have a world role, and fight for whatever energy is available. That means anyone with oil gets it, middle east in a word. China is huge now, but couldn't give a left hand bollock about the US and Russia, they provide to both countries. But piss the Chinese off and you'll have a real big enemy. At the present it looks like Trump will piss off the Chinese. I think the next 4 years are going to be fun.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Nothing but a distraction. the man is doing his up most to clear both himself and Hilary from any further investigations.

The dirty little coward sh*t would prefer an all out war with Russia than to face a conviction.

Hopefully out of his desperate attempt to destabilize the world will lead to both his and his masters destruction, pushing for something people are no longer buying...well everyone that is apart from the wet behind the ear lot i.e the soppy progressives. When will these idiot's wake the f*ck up and realize that the establishment that they have come to worship are nothing but a dangerous bunch of psychopath's without a shred of empathy for anyone apart from themselves.:facepalm:. .

If only ... Obama has bent over and given Putin a vitual free ride resulting in invasion/annexation/destabilisation and Russia once more becoming a major player in the middle east.

If they do have concrete evidence that Russia/ Putin has hacked e mails and attempted to corrupt the US electoral process then yes a robust direct respose would be the only language Putin would respect. No chance of that though ....

Awaits a pithy Assasd/Putin apologist response from [MENTION=14905]symyjym[/MENTION]

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why do you find the need to call people names and use rhetoric to stamp your point home? I will forgive your shocking grammar and spelling, that is a symptom of today's teaching and I assume you are still young. But please, when you post, please understand people will think you are a tw@t when you actually don't have an argument. You are probably a nice lad, but you need to get a grip on your habit, whatever it is, I have no idea, but don't come on here spouting bollocks, when your bollocks make no sense. Over and out sailor xx

Calling names and insulting people..and you don't then. !!!
Do you really think that i could give a f*ck if some d*ckhead thinks that i'm a tw@t. , you dont even know me pal so what gives you the right to suddenly become judge and jury, forget to put an apostrophe in the the word DONT:down:. f*cking boffin.

Look pal i am not sure who you think you are trying to kid with all of your smart arse comments but none of them wash with me, you have an extremely high opinion of yourself your opinions are not necessarily going to be right all of the time,.. tough for a cocky little git to accept.that fact .but it's the truth all the same accept it move on and get off that f*cking pedestal you put yourself on !!! ...

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Really? I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. But there are good reasons that Obama's presidency wasn't the success it may have been and that has had, IMO, a big part to play in the election. It's only an opinion.

Yeah, yeah. It's cos you don't like liberals or blacks. Not hard to see your agenda mate.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Calling names and insulting people..and you don't then. !!!
Do you really think that i could give a f*ck if some d*ckhead thinks that i'm a tw@t. , you dont even know me pal so what gives you the right to suddenly become judge and jury, forget to put an apostrophe in the the word DONT:down:. f*cking boffin.

Look pal i am not sure who you think you are trying to kid with all of your smart arse comments but none of them wash with me, you have an extremely high opinion of yourself your opinions are not necessarily going to be right all of the time,.. tough for a cocky little git to accept.that fact .but it's the truth all the same accept it move on and get off that f*cking pedestal you put yourself on !!! ...

To be fair being drunk and stupid seems to comes easy to you. Becoming 'judge and jury' is a response to a thread you started. Did you expect no comments or just agreements?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yeah, yeah. It's cos you don't like liberals or blacks. Not hard to see your agenda mate.
Again really? I have no agenda. I have many black friends, indeed many nationalities in my own family. I love them all irrespective of colour or political motivation or religion.

I say this in truth, it is, according to Christian belief, the season of goodwill. I am sincerely sorry if I have written unkindly towards you or anyone else on NSC. Like many of us, the internet sometimes exaggerates a person's reaction. Often things are easily written on a forum that wouldn't be said face to face. I think that is sad and I must be honest that perhaps I sometimes fall into that trap.

So once again, I ask your forgiveness and I am genuinely sorry that any political difference I may have had with you has led me to cause you harm.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Again really? I have no agenda. I have many black friends, indeed many nationalities in my own family. I love them all irrespective of colour or political motivation or religion.

I say this in truth, it is, according to Christian belief, the season of goodwill. I am sincerely sorry if I have written unkindly towards you or anyone else on NSC. Like many of us, the internet sometimes exaggerates a person's reaction. Often things are easily written on a forum that wouldn't be said face to face. I think that is sad and I must be honest that perhaps I sometimes fall into that trap.

So once again, I ask your forgiveness and I am genuinely sorry that any political difference I may have had with you has led me to cause you harm.

Sorry, emotional outpourings aren't really my thing so I only skim read your post. Either way, I wish you and yours a merry Christmas.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No, I tend to over elaborate. There again you may be right and I'm simply in denial lol! As you say, peace!

finger.jpg

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
To be fair being drunk and stupid seems to comes easy to you. Becoming 'judge and jury' is a response to a thread you started. Did you expect no comments or just agreements?

I would prefer just agreements if that's alright with you.

It tell's a lot about a persons character.when all he or she can do is pick holes in someones pronunciation's and grammar. if by doing this helps boost your ego then you crack on pal ..whilst some of us have far better things to do...like drinking:drink::

And before i forget...being referred to as "drunk and stupid" by a dullard such as yourself i take as a compliment. so again do crack on. .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I would prefer just agreements if that's alright with you.

It tell's a lot about a persons character.when all he or she can do is pick holes in someones pronunciation's and grammar. if by doing this helps boost your ego then you crack on pal ..whilst some of us have far better things to do...like drinking:drink::

And before i forget...being referred to as "drunk and stupid" by a dullard such as yourself i take as a compliment. so again do crack on. .

Such a sweet uneducated boy :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here