Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knee jerkers

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I can feel them all the way up here in Scotland it was a capitulation but they don’t come about often these daysi cant remember the last time someone other than big 6 stuck four past us. Get off your high horses take it on the chin and move on

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I can feel them all the way up here in Scotland it was a capitulation but they don’t come about often these daysi cant remember the last time someone other than big 6 stuck four past us. Get off your high horses take it on the chin and move on

Judging by the reaction of a few of those there tonight, we’re doomed. It’s apparently, based on various expletive-ridden utterings from a few, down to one or all of Bloom not being prepared to spend any money, Dunk and Duffy being ****ing shit, Hughton being ****ing useless, Bong being a ***ck, and ‘you’re all ****ing useless ****ing ***ts’, amongst other things.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Just strong opinions from people that pay there money and go . If u had then u would be agreeing with most that had been said . We have players that are just not good enough Bong , locadia. March Stephens to name four . We have a manager with no plan b even plan A is not that great playing same old players something had to change or playing like we did tonight we Will go down . Puts to much pressure to win at home but hey what do I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just strong opinions from people that pay there money and go . If u had then u would be agreeing with most that had been said . We have players that are just not good enough Bong , locadia. March Stephens to name four . We have a manager with no plan b even plan A is not that great playing same old players something had to change or playing like we did tonight we Will go down . Puts to much pressure to win at home but hey what do I know

I did go. Some of the stuff I heard I would put in the ‘extreme over-reaction’ category personally but each to his own.........

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

I went and this scapegoating of players after every single defeat is utterly pathetic.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005

I'm really pleased you put that last bit "hey what do I know".

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
5 points from 9 games

1 win in 9 games

Hardly knee jerk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

I went, thought Locadia had a pretty quiet game but not bad, Dunk got bullied by Mitro again but many players do, he's an absolute beast. Other than that Dunk was fine. March, Bong, Stephens were all decent - it was a team capitulation not helped by a jet lagged Maty Ryan.

Very small margins. Proppers shot off the bar in the first, stephens great volley after their first that went narrowly wider, Murray's header immediately before their equaliser. Any of those going in would have led to capitulation by Fulham.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I agree about dunk that’s twice now that mitro has owned dunk .But here lies one of two issues with me if people think that March Stephens Bong and locadia are prem players then I’m afraid we are in trouble going forward also on last nights showing re team selection team tactics or lack of then Hughton may have hit his ceiling .That performance will take us down if things don’t change

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

People are entitled to their opinions, but a lot of these rant and ravers are keyboard warriors.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I didn't go, so cannot give a view on how the players performed. I'm not going to come out with a knee jerk 'we're doomed'/'Houghton out' etc. I still think we'll be safe. I just feel utter disappointment, having thrown away yet more away points from winning positions.

Anyway, onto Watford!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having watched Fulham improving rapidly over the last few weeks in not surprised they have turned someone over. I'm just pissed it was us.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It was easier when we werent in the Premier league and we couldn't watch on telly. Shite away performances were experienced only by the 5-10% of our support who were there, and the rest of us are left largely unscarred.

Imagine if the 1-7 at Huddersfield or the 0-2 at Hull (Cameron) or the 0-3 at Donny (17th consecutive away game without a win) or the 0-3 at Walsall (Slades first game) or the 0-5 at Palace had been available to all on a stream somewhere? Everyone would be permanently reduced to quivering wrecks. Back then we could get over it, now we have to suffer every shite performance and disappointment and get ourselves back up for the next one. I have new found respect for those who go every week, not sure I could cope

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Lol...you are kidding ..I think he was referring to the posters who definitely hadn't gone

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here