Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
This is a sackable scoreline. Even if we manage to stay up I don't think Hughton will last long into next season if we begin it like we are ending this one..

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
5-0 fair today. We get to the final third and can't create a chance. Usually so solid yet decided to open the gates today. Yet it makes no dofference to the quality of the key ball when attacking. We slow things down or hoof it into the stands.

Without quality defending and set-pieces we offer very little.

Propper going off is the weirdest substitution I can remember seeing ever.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Do the honourable thing please Chris. You cannot wait to be fired. You’re worth more as a man. Just not cut out for cut throat leagues like this one.
Thanks for everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Two shots on target on the last 3 league games.
That is totally unacceptable at any level of football. Even the worst Sunday League teams do better than that.

Hughton should have been binned in January. Now it is too late. Who can turn this steaming turd into a team again?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Warren Aspinall says Hughton is going to have a right go at his players.

He needs to look in the mirror at the same time.

If he hasn't already he will lose the changing room, there will be some big F's thrown about in there as I type.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
This is a sackable scoreline. Even if we manage to stay up I don't think Hughton will last long into next season if we begin it like we are ending this one..
No other club in any of the leagues would have out up with these results since Christmas. A few players need to be kicked out on their ar5es as well

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Calling for Chris Hughton's head is a knee-jerk reaction, understandable ......
But at this stage of the season the worst thing to do.

We just have to stick together and dig in .. We can still win points . Up the Albion!

My seem like a licker but I second that emotion.......as Smokey Robinson said.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Game over as soon as they scored the second ... confirmed by Knockys red mist moment ... double confirmed sign sealed and delivered with another sloppily conceded third goal. Add in the fourth and we got shown how to score with accurate quick incisive passing & not the hoof n hope tactics we seam to have adopted recently.

No idea behind taking Andone off for Murray , would have thought Andone offered more than Locadia in the game even if his touch was poor in general today. Defence is too slow , D & D just lack pace against most prem attackers when in one on one situations and the opposition know it and exploit it.

Tuesday has become a must win with winner takes all if we can match Cardiff's points return after that. Disappointment is an understatement for what I feel but I am not surprised as the team has drove head long at 100 mph into this and has proved its just not good enough. I support CH and all he has achieved at the Albion but now have to question if he has what it takes to turn this around & if he has what it takes to build better for next season if we remain in the prem.

As for Knocky , if we survive in the prem then sadly he has to go , we cant carry passengers who turn up once in a while to perform. I am not even convinced he should stay if we get relegated as he can not be trusted to keep his emotions in check.

Nothing else to add apart from that was an embarrassment , not something to learn from but something to be depressed about and the players need to step up on Tuesday to earn back our respect as does CH and the coaching staff.

Crikey, Andone was a NIL out of ten, hopeless, outclassed by Cook. Locadia a ONE.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hopefully this smacked arse will shock them into some sort of response.

F’kin useless Brighton.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here