Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal away tickets

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I didn't actually know that no lower-half sides had won there this season without checking. I just recall some recent 5Live coverage about the stark difference between their home and away form this season.

They've lost once in the league at home this season, and that was to City. Believe their only other home loss of the season was to United in the cup. Couple that with just two draws in the league and it's clear getting anything there is gonna be difficult.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I didn't actually know that no lower-half sides had won there this season without checking. I just recall some recent 5Live coverage about the stark difference between their home and away form this season.

There’s a first time for everything.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Not booked as one of the six matches on TV that weekend so should happen on Saturday at three, which would be a nice change.

Awful atmosphere with a midday Sunday KO last year, but went to tick the ground off. Disappointed all round.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have to say been well impressed with the ticket site this year, pick exactly where you want to go is brilliant. Hats off to the ticket office and the SeatGeek system.

Totally agree with this. It was a broken old beast a few seasons ago, but now it is great. Easy to use, simple, no more complaints from me and I'm a grumpy git at the best of times.

And I agree with everything said about Arsenal away. I'm now asking myself why I'm going. Probably because its the last away game of the season, maybe because I'm just in the routine of going to all of them? (only missed Newcastle away this season). Maybe because its just a nice day out with the family? May become more choosy next season if we are still in the bore league.

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I can make it if Arsenal progress and the game is on a Sunday, I’m at a wedding on the Saturday.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Not booked as one of the six matches on TV that weekend so should happen on Saturday at three, which would be a nice change.

Awful atmosphere with a midday Sunday KO last year, but went to tick the ground off. Disappointed all round.

You could well be disappointed again then! If they reach Europa semis, it will be Sunday again!!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Got 3 today. Even though the atmosphere isn't great inside the stadium I like the bustle in the surrounding streets given it is just round the corner from Highbury. This fixture always has a nice feel to it.

What do you mean 'always'? Until last season we hadn't played them in the League since 1983!

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Totally agree with this. It was a broken old beast a few seasons ago, but now it is great. Easy to use, simple, no more complaints from me and I'm a grumpy git at the best of times.

And I agree with everything said about Arsenal away. I'm now asking myself why I'm going. Probably because its the last away game of the season, maybe because I'm just in the routine of going to all of them? (only missed Newcastle away this season). Maybe because its just a nice day out with the family? May become more choosy next season if we are still in the bore league.

Yes - can totally mirror the above. You never know it may be a thriller! I think it is routine, missed a couple more away than you though this season May also be a little choosy next season - although proof in the pudding will be when the away tickets go on sale again next season!

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How come other teams in our position can win there and give them a game then ???

I don’t know, seems our away record against big six is some sort of junk. No points and nearly no goals in two seasons.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Still 1580 tickets (inc wheelchair) left to sell.
If all 3,000 tickets were loaded for sale this morning, simple maths suggests we've only sold half of our allocation to the top tier points holders.Potentially this fixture could go down to third tier holders on Thursday imho.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The current uncertainty on the date/time of this fixture won't help. We won't know if its on the Saturday or Sunday until April 18th.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They've lost once in the league at home this season, and that was to City. Believe their only other home loss of the season was to United in the cup. Couple that with just two draws in the league and it's clear getting anything there is gonna be difficult.

No. 1-0 to the Albion with Murray scoring. :thumbsup:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Who "in our position" has won there this season?

Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle
Arsenal 5 - 1 Bournemouth
Arsenal 2 - 0 Southampton
Arsenal 2 - 1 Cardiff
Arsenal 4 - 1 Fulham
Arsenal 3 - 1 Burnley
Arsenal 1 - 0 Huddersfield
Arsenal 1 - 1 Wolves
Arsenal 3 - 1 Leicester
Arsenal 2 - 0 Watford
Arsenal 2 - 0 Everton
Arsenal 3 - 1 West Ham

I see what you’re saying but as someone that’s married to an Arsenal STH I can tell you that none of those results bar perhaps Bournemouth were straight forward move through the gears victories like ours was so I can also see what Unrest means.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
League Two is much more of an even playing field, Crawley v. Tranmere sounds like it could be quite an exciting game! A lot easier than hiking all the way up to the Emirates too.
Could also be a last day relegation for Crawley out of the league if they continue to plummet down the table.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I see what you’re saying but as someone that’s married to an Arsenal STH I can tell you that none of those results bar perhaps Bournemouth were straight forward move through the gears victories like ours was so I can also see what Unrest means.

I was taken by a client to the Bournemouth game and they should have won 8 or 9 nil.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Same me, I'm not sure how some people say they've had a season ticket for years and can't get tickets, no queue straight in, I was that quick they've even named me as a sub

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Same me, I'm not sure how some people say they've had a season ticket for years and can't get tickets, no queue straight in, I was that quick they've even named me as a sub

Me too. I got a spot very close to the goal. All I need to work out now is what "GK" stands for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here