Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] #TeamsLike... Wolves edition

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That's what you get for sitting back on a lead.

Fortune favours the brave.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BBC must be kicking themselves - did they get first pick ��

They’d do it again too I imagine, go for the big team. United get picked regardless of who they are playing

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They’d do it again too I imagine, go for the big team. United get picked regardless of who they are playing

This. The guaranteed income of the licence fee, means they’re not motivated by ad income.

Far better in their eyes for their tiny audience of Manc and Faux Mans in the Home Counties, to watch the mercenaries of Citeh.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Shame we didn’t draw Wolves or Watford in the semi, this is what semi finals should be about!! How excited must fans of both teams be!

Yeah I agree. It's a shame we played a team whose fans were so half-arsed about the whole thing. Atmosphere has been fantastic throughout tonight from both teams, not just one team like yesterday

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How cool was Troy Deeney?

Watford have had a couple of matches at Wembley - a play-off final and FA Cup semi-final against Palarse three(?) years ago.

#Experienced.

Ignore, brain fade

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm pleased for Watford. Love the way they didn't go deep when going ahead, something I would love us to do.

Would be really pleased if we could get where they are now in terms of squad and way they play the game.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
What a bloody good game that was, one of the best I can remember from a neutral perspective

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here