Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I would have thought that was fairly obvious. We wanted AJ. AZ needed a replacement. We had no CF to offer. We had been trailing PT. PT wanted a Prem future. We sign PT, loan him to AZ for one season, which unlocks the triangle. LCFC had the cash element, but could not match the quality of replacement.

Why on earth would AZ go to all the trouble of waiting for us to buy a player to loan out to them so that we can have him back, when they could have just bought tau themselves for a mere fifth of what we’re paying them for Jahanbakhsh? Sorry you’ve really lost me here. Surely with the money they’re receiving from us if they really want a player if taus quality they would have just outright bought him?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lovely turn and hit, but this is why some of us are taking his Eredivisie stats with a pinch of salt - no central defender in the Prem is going to be turned that easily.
Gross may well have a different opinion.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Lovely turn and hit, but this is why some of us are taking his Eredivisie stats with a pinch of salt - no central defender in the Prem is going to be turned that easily.

I'm assuming you weren't at Selhurst last season to witness Sakho's performance against us.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh come on ..... I've got work to do! :)

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009

Plot twist, that bloke he turned is actually a midfielder, i'm that bored i actually looked him up. I do get what you're saying though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gross may well have a different opinion.

I doubt it. You only have to watch the gif - the centre half is far too slow to see the danger, and then when gets there he is totally wrong footed and does the sort of skid you might see on Scooby Doo and gifts Leicester's new man about 5 yards of space.

That's the thing with Portugal/Netherlands/Belgium - it's not that there aren't some very good sides in those leagues, it's just that half the league is genuinely League One standard.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Any regular poster on here will know that [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] is ITK, doesn’t flaunt it for attention seeking purposes and his sauce pisses all over your alledged/fantasy/often wrong ones everyday of the week.

I don't even think I got too involved - if at all with the Percy Tau thread whilst it was going on. I was afraid to touch it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not what Sheebo said yesterday

Ok? You do realise we're not the same person?

Woah woah woah - I’ll whisper this quietly as it is a joke you’ve prob missed from previous years... I started a thing called Sheebo in the know taking the piss out of those desperately trying to be in the know and giving obvious info we all knew and then claiming to have got it ‘write’. Don’t take any notice of it :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here