West west west Sussex
If only Tony had some foresight:-

BtgZK60CQAEzX-E.jpg

Two birds, one stone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But if that pool was mainly used by NSCers, they would have to change the water every 5 minutes.

At least a [MENTION=26954]big hilda[/MENTION] bomb would empty the pool nice a quick.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Religion ---- I just don't get it.
Do J-W's still let their kids die if they need a blood transfusion to save them:moo:

"For it is written in the great book that no man may take another man's blood."

JWs have a particularly idiotic interpretation of the bible (1st testament) where they ignore the original language it was written in concentrating on only the later English versions and taking everything literally with no allowance for poetic, analogical or symbolic language. This of course until they read "No man must lay next to another man" which obviously means homosexuality is evil?? There is a recent thread on here by an insider that shows them as a weird, controlling and culty mob. But I suppose their money is good. Let's hope we've recruited some new supporters from their brainwashed crowd and that they've recruited no one from ours!

k99

Jul 10, 2015
"For it is written in the great book that no man may take another man's blood."

JWs have a particularly idiotic interpretation of the bible (1st testament) where they ignore the original language it was written in concentrating on only the later English versions and taking everything literally with no allowance for poetic, analogical or symbolic language. This of course until they read "No man must lay next to another man" which obviously means homosexuality is evil?? There is a recent thread on here by an insider that shows them as a weird, controlling and culty mob. But I suppose their money is good. Let's hope we've recruited some new supporters from their brainwashed crowd and that they've recruited no one from ours!

As the "insider", who is trying to get outside of this crazy religion, proper critical analysis of the blood doctrine is one of the things that woke me up to the the rubbish I had been indoctrinated with from childhood.

It's an utter nonsense. For the full facts take a look here http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blood-transfusions.php, but don't bother trying to make a JW feel bad about kids dying. They (we) have loads of reasons why that's not the worst thing in the world. What they really can't answer is why they accept certain blood fractions, why they are happy to benefit from procedures that use products extracted from blood yet refuse to donate blood on the basis that it should be disposed of as soon as it is extracted. The whole thing is a hypocritical load of nonsense that puts what they consider to be a symbol of life above life itself. It's like saying your wedding ring is more important that your marriage itself.

The idiotic interpretation of the Bible is not just the old testament. It's the whole damn book.

k99

Jul 10, 2015
Thank you. It really did look full with plenty of coaches. I know that this conference normally use the Brighton Centre so does the Amex have an all seater conference hall for what looked like a few thousand people? Just looked it up, 11,000 people over 3 days sitting outside in the sun/rain.
http://www.eventsatbhafc.co.uk/whats-on/Jehovah-witness-convention.php
Looks strange that everyone sits in the west stand whilst the preacher sits in the north. How do they see him. Surely putting a stage on the beloved pitch (no trainers allowed) would be better.

JWs have used the Amex 3 times over the past 4 years, including this year. Yesterday there was around 8200 people there. Sunday should see it nearer 11k. West lower and middle (1901) and East lower are being used for seating.

And if anyone is wondering if it is possible to sit in the Amex and see something more boring that some of the snoozefests from last season - believe you me, it is.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
JWs have used the Amex 3 times over the past 4 years, including this year. Yesterday there was around 8200 people there. Sunday should see it nearer 11k. West lower and middle (1901) and East lower are being used for seating.

And if anyone is wondering if it is possible to sit in the Amex and see something more boring that some of the snoozefests from last season - believe you me, it is.

I bet they still ran out of pies by half time.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Religion ---- I just don't get it.
Do J-W's still let their kids die if they need a blood transfusion to save them:moo:

JW's are a complete and utter khazi SIMMO. The world should have ended 3 times by now (Judgement Day as they call it) and each time they come up with some bullshit about why it didn't happen, although if you have one too many in the Lansdown Arms this afternoon today might be the day! #Guinness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here