Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early Leavers - New World Record Set Today Shirley?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I can beat even that - last season at the Norwich match I was sitting there ready for kick off and left 2 minutes later before the game had even started!

I had just got a phone call saying my mother had died, and I know I should have stayed for the whole game to appease everyone, but I left - I know, bad fan.

Commiserations mate. My record is 2 minutes after the match started when my then 4 yr old had a wobbly when the teams came out and the music and atmosphere got way too intense for her. MK Dons away though, lost 3-0 and it was shite by all accounts. You missed a cracker not that it would have mattered much to you

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Couple of middle-aged w*nkstains in N1G made a big showboating headshaking display of leaving after the second goal went in. That's right, they left after SIX minutes of the game. Ladies and gentlemen of NSC, I present to you a new Amex RECORD! :clap:

Can see their point, the game was over it could get worse and it did

goldstoned

Mar 4, 2011
Couple of middle-aged w*nkstains in N1G made a big showboating headshaking display of leaving after the second goal went in. That's right, they left after SIX minutes of the game. Ladies and gentlemen of NSC, I present to you a new Amex RECORD! :clap:

So in terms of time of day they left at 12:36. That is also going to be hard to beat. They would have to pick another 12:30 KO then leave in 1st 5 minutes. Presumably we'd have to be 0-3 down after 4 or 5 minutes for them to "need" to leave at that point?

As many have already said - they missed a really good game of football.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I was watching the match on Bein and the commentators were saying about the amount of supporters leaving early,this was when the score was still 0-2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here