Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If you are not going to throw money about in the prem then its very unlikely you will stay there long.

Won't change now so if you go down , same thing happens but prob worse next time you get there ( if ever )

How much do you gamble to remain

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Saw a nice XXX PK registered sports car joining the A27 by the stadium on Saturday afternoon, and wondered if Kalvin Philips had got his initials the wrong way round on the plate.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Believing the club is not done with its business, and actually might know what’s its doing is one thing. Crying on an Internet forum because we aren’t being randomly linked with every name under the sun is another. It’s embarrasing, although admittedly throwing around such names is neither helping nor mature but reading such rubbish brings you down to their level.

Funny that... I see myself as coming down to your level! :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If you are not going to throw money about in the prem then its very unlikely you will stay there long.

Won't change now so if you go down , same thing happens but prob worse next time you get there ( if ever )

How much do you gamble to remain

Tony is no fool... he surely will invest in our team to retain the Prem cash-flow (I hope)... we will just hemorrhage money if we go down...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8998704 said:
Pottylicker shirley?! ???

:-0

Are Dick Knight fans Dicklickers then!? :)

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
With tomorrow's friendly being behind closed doors and Portsmouth under strict instruction not to divulge either the result or the team lineups, is there a chance we might be trialling a potential signing?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Funny that... I see myself as coming down to your level! :)

I don't find your posts particularly offensive, but you do get a bit shirty with people sometimes for no apparent reason.

Oh and "SockMonster" is you isn't it? So that sig is a bit.......well.

Thought that was pointed out by someone ages ago IIRC.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I don't find your posts particularly offensive, but you do get a bit shirty with people sometimes for no apparent reason.

Oh and "SockMonster" is you isn't it? So that sig is a bit.......well.

Thought that was pointed out by someone ages ago IIRC.

No I explained at the time that SockMonster is definitely NOT me.

WRT getting shirty... I give as good as I get, but thank you for the feedback...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With tomorrow's friendly being behind closed doors and Portsmouth under strict instruction not to divulge either the result or the team lineups, is there a chance we might be trialling a potential signing?
Last year we played 3 x 30? minute 'halfs'.

Naylor was very good at keeping us informed but he may not have access tomorrow.

Last season it looked like it was a shop window match to showcase potential loan outs to visiting scouts - so maybe tomorrow will feature Hemed, Suttner and some U23s ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No I explained at the time that SockMonster is definitely NOT me.

WRT getting shirty... I give as good as I get, but thank you for the feedback...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quoted from a different account..... Ok. No worries.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here