Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tomer Hemed - contract extended according to Premier League

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
IMHO if TH is our best striker option ,even on the bench, we will be in a relegation struggle again.

We will be in a relegation struggle, and probably will continue to be for several years. if teams survive they continue to battle relegation unless a filthy rich owner pumps billions into the club

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We will be in a relegation struggle, and probably will continue to be for several years. if teams survive they continue to battle relegation unless a filthy rich owner pumps billions into the club

Do you mean like Palace with their reputed possible take over by a Chinese man/ consortium for £250m

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Do you mean like Palace with their reputed possible take over by a Chinese man/ consortium for £250m

I don't want a billionaire chairman who spends millions on over rated top 6 cast offs, I'd much rather keep Bloom. But reality is we are going to be in a relegation struggle for a number of years

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
F/ing groundhog day on here, the same people posting the same thing day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. It's like some futile, moronic tragic roundabout featuring all your NSC favourites

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I don't want a billionaire chairman who spends millions on over rated top 6 cast offs, I'd much rather keep Bloom. But reality is we are going to be in a relegation struggle for a number of years
Just surviving, 15th to 12th would be better obviously, and a good cup run every season for the next 2 or 3, what's not to like? Maybe kick on from there...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
F/ing groundhog day on here, the same people posting the same thing day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. It's like some futile, moronic tragic roundabout featuring all your NSC favourites

Assuming this is your new or second account, why the surprise? ???

Shirley you're not....Palace ,,,, in disguise? ??? :rolleyes::lolol::bigwave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I’m with you. I accept we are likely to be relegation strugglers, we could easily end up in the bottom three any season. What I didn’t like seeing last season is the awe and fear of pretty well every team that we played against. If we do go down this season, and as things stand it’s quite possible, I want to get back to seeing the Albion go toe to toe with our relegation rivals and actually enjoy watching some of our play, even if it often ends in defeat.

I hope Potter and the crowd can give us the Fortress Amex attitude we had until last season. I think the confidence went in the team there last season because the crowd was so quick to turn due to the tactics. If the crowd aren’t behind the team the performances deteriorate imo. Fingers crossed that Potter gives us football to be excited about again.

Whether Tomer is going to be part of that remains to be seen. Whilst I don’t think he’s the answer to our striker problems, I can see how he might have a part to play, just not as a starter.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Completely agree.

I think you can break up your 7-20th mini-league into two. 7-14th and 15-20th. We are the top end of the latter, and want to move into the bottom of the former. To do that we need to compete for the players those teams are chasing. My fear is that the club think we've already signed the players to get us there, and CH just didn't get the best out of them. I'd love that to be the case, and Potter starts getting a tune out of Ali J and Locadia, but I can't see it. To be in the next mini-league up, we need to stop getting scared off when our targets are being chased by clubs who will bid into the £20m+ category and beyond £60k in wages.

This...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

LOLz :lol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Where’s our new £50m striker!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From social media it doesn't look like it.

I hear he has but there are work permit problems :smile: loan him out and sell him for 60 million in a season or so seems to be the plan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here