Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I’ve heard from a friend who is an acquaintance on knockaert that Anthony is holding a leaving party tomorrow, before heading back to France. I hope it’s not true and is just a rumour, however I trust this person and can’t see any reason for them to have made this up.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I’ve heard from a friend who is an acquaintance on knockaert that Anthony is holding a leaving party tomorrow, before heading back to France. I hope it’s not true and is just a rumour, however I trust this person and can’t see any reason for them to have made this up.

sniff sniff.......what's that smell???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

You’ll find out in the next 33 days whether your mate is ITK, or a bullshitter you can’t trust after all.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

I think you'll find it's Austria.

:fishing:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I rate Bissouma, but he was very much a PL work in progress last season. His runs forward in non-FAC matches usually resulted in a naff ending, such strikes Jonny Wilkinson would be proud of for 3 points.

I would imagine that he’ll progress well under Potter.

I hope you're right. I've tempered my optimism with Bissouma. The big question is: what type of CMer is he? He's neither a DCM nor an ACM. There are plenty of other permutations in CM, but the most obvious other one is a box-to-box midfielder. And that seems about right with Bissouma from what I've seen.
Except, somebody posted a stat which said that he'd beaten Pogba into second place: for walking. And if you sit back and reflect, he's nothing like Doucoure, who's got an engine and just keeps going. He shines for ten minutes, and then he goes missing.
There's a player in there, no doubt, but has he got it in him to extract as much as he can out of his undoubted ability.
Time will tell. He's probably Potter's most important 'project'.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I hope you're right. I've tempered my optimism with Bissouma. The big question is: what type of CMer is he? He's neither a DCM nor an ACM. There are plenty of other permutations in CM, but the most obvious other one is a box-to-box midfielder. And that seems about right with Bissouma from what I've seen.
Except, somebody posted a stat which said that he'd beaten Pogba into second place: for walking. And if you sit back and reflect, he's nothing like Doucoure, who's got an engine and just keeps going. He shines for ten minutes, and then he goes missing.
There's a player in there, no doubt, but has he got it in him to extract as much as he can out of his undoubted ability.
Time will tell. He's probably Potter's most important 'project'.
How long is he a ‘project’, or how long is he a work in progress? I don’t mean to poke any bears here, but how long is a young player given these days. I’m just inquisitive

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brill. I have finally found the thread where I can discharge my boiling piss with it going unnoticed.

:facepalm:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
How long is he a ‘project’, or how long is he a work in progress? I don’t mean to poke any bears here, but how long is a young player given these days. I’m just inquisitive

I don't know the answer to that question. How long do you think they should get?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Amiens ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Paging [MENTION=38145]Palacefinder General[/MENTION]

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Knockaert it at the zoo today - doesn’t look like he’s at any leaving party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I could run around and put in a shift but it doesn't make me a Premier League player - even Kerry Mayo put in a shift occasionally between pies. It is my opinion that we should sell him to championship team where he can play at his true level and we can look to move forward rather than always looking back.

We won't agree on this one and I know that this is just like the old Kuipers arguments on here - some will always only see the best of the player, others believe that their time has passed. If we all agreed on these things NSC would be a much duller place:kiss:

Are you for real?

You’ve either not seen us play or you’re doubling down on nonsense to prove a point.

We’re not a team blessed with Arab oil money,we’re not a team that can assert itself in the Prem with our current team but you want to chuck away the one forward we have that defenders fear?

I’m not buying it. You’re on thin ice with your argument.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here