Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Greyhound saying his goodbyes on Instagram?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I noticed on his Instagram page last night he was in a hotel with suitcase packed....seems quite likely that hes off now.

Screenshot_20190125-111448.png

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sad to see him go a Proper Albion player, would have fitted in perfectly in the 90/00s absolutely no technical ability but will always be remembered by fans. Whether he was wildly out of position down the right hand side, being shouted at by Duffers or shinning one into row Z, It was a privilidge to see the greyhound in the stripes.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Greyhound still having a pop at the club on Instagram

Hardly a pop - says decisions were made without explanation to him, decisions he does not understand but respects. Goes on to wish the players and the fans all the best. Would not say that is having a pop at the club. Clearly disappointed that things have not worked out though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Hardly a surprise. For the couple of times I saw him play he always entertained and excited going forward. Was never 100% convinced with him in a defensive role.

Best of luck to him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to him, I liked his marauding runs but nowhere near disciplined enough defensively for a CH full back. Particularly enjoyed his performance against Chelsea at the Amex last seasson

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Hardly a pop - says decisions were made without explanation to him, decisions he does not understand but respects. Goes on to wish the players and the fans all the best. Would not say that is having a pop at the club. Clearly disappointed that things have not worked out though.

It is a pop. I highly doubt Hughton dropped him without saying that Bruno and Montoya are better.

Anyway he didn’t support the team, never turned up to home games.

Would have been okay with him as back up to Montoya next year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here