Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think you are missing something....FULL STOP,,,,,

They had to push forward to score....they would have done the same against any team.

really ....our cb would pass the ball onto the head of ****ing ashley cole just outside our 6 yd box...??? ashley ****ing cole ffs......like i said 2-0 coasting last 10 minutes here we go again ......it's not a good modus operandi mate ........is it. ??

boik

really ....our cb would pass the ball onto the head of ****ing ashley cole just outside our 6 yd box...??? ashley ****ing cole ffs......like i said 2-0 coasting last 10 minutes here we go again ......it's not a good modus operandi mate ........is it. ??

And yet we coped with them better than Man Utd, Southampton and possibly Chelsea did.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It didn't seem to get mentioned in the commentary, but I thought it was a definite penalty just before Cole scored for Derby. Should have been 3 or 4 up by then, which would have meant there wouldn't have been the usual nervy last 15 minutes.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
And yet we coped with them better than Man Utd, Southampton and possibly Chelsea did.

regardless, we made hard work of it. commentator said they now have 10 games in 36 days ......we don't play for 10 and are being flown out for some warm weather training ......hope it gives the team a lift.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I put a bet on Brighton to win to nil - went for it full bloodied. In a bit of a daze. Hanging on at the end was also very stressful.

All I can say is I'm so pleased we're through and our name's on the cup this year! Well done to the players for coming through a tricky tie. :clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here