Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] A nation divided like never before- who do you blame

Who are you blaming? Multiple votes allowed

• Total voters

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
David Cameron demonstrating the pathological desperation for power could with spectacular misjudgment that defines the Tory party. Followed by any other Tory that wanders along.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
ERG I hate it when people can't compromise. They act like a bunch of spoilt children harping on about manifestos etc.. Guess what you knuckleheads things change, so maybe being a bit flexible is a better idea than stamping your feet like a baby who's had their ice cream taken away. Pathetic behaviour!

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
Ssshhh dont tell anyone, its a bit of a secret but Parliament itself voted by a huge majority to have a referendum. Cameron didnt decide alone there would be one.

He put it in his manifesto in to order to try and see off the UKIP vote and get the Tories into power. He started the process. Yes lots of other people have contributed to the current situation since then, but it started with his manifesto pledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Predominantly the Tories. Historic splits over the EU in their party has caused difficulties for decades. Dave called the referendum when he didn't need to, May started the Brexit process, then called a GE and lost. Then carried on like she had won. If the Tories were acting as one party, this would likely be sorted by now.

Others really haven't helped though.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I thought Europe controlling us, uncontrolled migration and Muslims were to blame.
Add the choices that put us in this mess;Racism and xenophobia.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Tories (And David Cameron).

They should have never put such a difficult and complex question to the people. It was a reckless gamble to do with forming a coalition with the Lib Dem’s that never happened.

What is shocking is that the country is divided on education levels.

The people who will be worse affected by the disastrous financial consequences of Brexit are those that voted for it the most. Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Statistics show that the following is true:

Area with poverty + area with low immigration + area with low education levels = Leave Constituency

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This poll seems to have missed out the people who voted for this almighty clusterf***.

It wouldn't have been started by one of those who is now trying to blame everyone else because their unicorns haven't been delivered on time ???

Last edited:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Multiple guilty parties, but the individual I hold most to account is Corbyn. Thick as pigshit **** who didn't lift a finger to exert any influence to prevent this catastrophe from unfolding, and now just spouts self righteous, disruptive nonsense regarding TMs "mismanagement" of negotiations. He's destroyed the Labour Party, and is merrily colluding in destroying the country too. ****ing arse. Now, is it time to join Queueit yet?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Obviously this is mostly a Tory party mess at this stage, though inevitably Corbyn has been weak. One category I would also include is our rabid right wing press who have been serving up a diet of misinformation and hyperbole which has lead a lot of people to expect things which just were never going to happen, and believing total garbage about the eu and how it works.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

D

Deleted member 22389

Makes you wonder doesnt it, remainers call leavers mongs retards and spacktards on the brexit thread and one of them says people with mental health problems should be tested to see if they should qualify to vote in case they might be dumb leavers............and we are the nasty people.
Its all a bit messed up

You forgot tossers and scum. I think the name calling by a few remainers on here is a disgrace, where are you mods? Some of them need a break away from NSC, Brexit has taken over their whole life.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Multiple guilty parties, but the individual I hold most to account is Corbyn. Thick as pigshit **** who didn't lift a finger to exert any influence to prevent this catastrophe from unfolding, and now just spouts self righteous, disruptive nonsense regarding TMs "mismanagement" of negotiations. He's destroyed the Labour Party, and is merrily colluding in destroying the country too. ****ing arse. Now, is it time to join Queueit yet?

I share your loathing but you can no more blame him than the leader of any other organization that has no power and no meaningful influence on this process. He could have camped on Parliament square screaming 'no Brexit!!!' with a daffodil up his arse, and it would have made no difference. Or he could have whipped his MPs to support May's plan - that would have gone down well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here