Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Where is the strangest place you have taken a dump.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We have all been to a friends or relatives house and asked if we can use the toilet, we might get informed the toilet is downstairs or possibly "yes top the landing turn right or left"........

Not

"Top of the landing"
"left or right at the top"

"No top of the landing"

Went to a house today, to measure for flooring and came across this on a Landing between two bedrooms.

Nah, I would rather pop to the car and shit in a bag....

There must be some other bizarre places, folks have taken a dump, other than the loo or a field.

Attachments

• loo.jpg
    loo.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 435

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't there a tory MP on that list on the other thread who would answer 'on my friends face'?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We have all been to a friends or relatives house and asked if we can use the toilet, we might get informed the toilet is downstairs or possibly "yes top the landing turn right or left"........

Not

"Top of the landing"

"No top of the landing"

Went to a house today, to measure for flooring and came across this on a Landing between two bedrooms.

There must be some other bizarre places, folks have taken a dump, other than the loo or a field.
Wtf are they playing at!?

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
There was a Millwall footballer whose party trick was to crouch on the edge of a table and shit in a plastic cup. He got fired after it became public knowledge.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
On a trip to Everest base camp in Nepal in a wooden shack on the edge of the camping area where your “product” just dropped over a high cliff through the hole in the board you were sat on, and through the broken board on the side wall you had a glorious view ofEverest itself in blazing sunshine.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
On a trip to Everest base camp in Nepal in a wooden shack on the edge of the camping area where your “product” just dropped over a high cliff through the hole in the board you were sat on, and through the broken board on the side wall you had a glorious view ofEverest itself in blazing sunshine.

I had that joyful experience too.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Many years ago I'm sure a certain Brighton Fan( I won't name him ) curled one down on a dart board on a pub on the way to the game at Norwich.

Personally I've had numerous bowel movements whilst at over 300ft below water [emoji572][emoji572][emoji2526][emoji2526]

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
While on a fishing holiday in Cornwall I got the desperate urge to go while digging bait at low tide in the middle of the Gweek Estuary... I had to scramble my way over the mudflats to reach the bank and find a convenient spot amongst the vegetation

... I found myself in a tree surrounded, enclosed area holding some 40-50 canoes of the Helford Scouts....

I checked and no one was around, I was desperate by now and the only way I could think of voiding cleanly and easily was to get my trousers down and sit astride the prows of two parallel canoes with one cheek on each canoe with a drop in between as the canoes narrowed to their points.. it worked a treat, the monster Richard dropped perfectly between them and left easy access for my paperwork...I did the deed and scuttled off 2lb lighter and much relieved. I have always felt just a tad guilty though and hoped there wasn't a reggata due for a week or so.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A mate of mine once took a dump in a Tesco carrier bag in my front room, because I was occupying the bathroom taking a dump myself. He was desperate and had to leave to get somewhere. When I came out the bathroom I saw him out the window walking down the road with it. Apparently he dumped it (pun intended) in a rubbish bin somewhere near Amex House :lolol:

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
While on a fishing holiday in Cornwall I got the desperate urge to go while digging bait at low tide in the middle of the Gweek Estuary... I had to scramble my way over the mudflats to reach the bank and find a convenient spot amongst the vegetation

... I found myself in a tree surrounded, enclosed area holding some 40-50 canoes of the Helford Scouts....

I checked and no one was around, I was desperate by now and the only way I could think of voiding cleanly and easily was to get my trousers down and sit astride the prows of two parallel canoes with one cheek on each canoe with a drop in between as the canoes narrowed to their points.. it worked a treat, the monster Richard dropped perfectly between them and left easy access for my paperwork...I did the deed and scuttled off 2lb lighter and much relieved. I have always felt just a tad guilty though and hoped there wasn't a reggata due for a week or so.

Was there a scout badge awarded for that?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Not

"Top of the landing"

"No top of the landing"

Are you older than 10 ! Sounds like the type of post an infant school child would start .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here