Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Britain’s Got Talent Final - Official Thread

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought I’d watch a bit of this a couple of years ago, easy viewing on a hungover Sunday. Jesus, stood about 7 mins. Retarded television for a retarded nation.

Guy Martin’s D-Day Landings on 4.
Do yourself a favour, switch over.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I thought I’d watch a bit of this a couple of years ago, easy viewing on a hungover Sunday. Jesus, stood about 7 mins. Retarded television for a retarded nation.

Well done ! You have passed your Intelligence Test :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Guy Martin’s D-Day Landings on 4.
Do yourself a favour, switch over.

I am proud to say I have never watched it since the first episode or so Clampy although I know a dog won it once didn’t it ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m advocating an animal talent show.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I am proud to say I have never watched it since the first episode or so Clampy although I know a dog won it once didn’t it ?[/QUOTE
So I’m lead to believe. Of course he went on to succumb to the trappings of success, first came the drugs then the arrests then the empire crumbled. He married a total bitch who took him for everything. He was last spotted in a park in Hastings, on his own, bagging up his own turds.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am proud to say I have never watched it since the first episode or so Clampy although I know a dog won it once didn’t it ?[/QUOTE
So I’m lead to believe. Of course he went on to succumb to the trappings of success, first came the drugs then the arrests then the empire crumbled. He married a total bitch who took him for everything. He was last spotted in a park in Hastings, own his own, bagging up his own turds.

The classic tale of too many Bob Martins condition tablets. As for the turds.... well we’ve all been there yeah.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Siobhan Phillips is bloody hilarious.

:lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
She's surprised? I'm surprised.

Who the **** is he? :shrug:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This final is anybody’s, all bar 1 have bought their A game tonight, we’ve been treated royally.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Patiently waiting for this to finish so I can stick a film on, and round off what has been a very pleasant Sunday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Diversity? :yawn:
You say that but they were fresh at the time. Don't forget this show has produced a winner that was "a" dog, and will probably make that shite pensioner this year's winner.

Sent from my SM-J610FN using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This year featured a man making fart noises with his hands.
Just read that a couple of times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here