Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England women v New Zealand at the Amex, June 1

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Chaos at Brighton station due to train fare not being included in match ticket - suspect there will be a few late arrivals.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Important question here. Does anyone know if women's football is more grown up so you can have a beer in your seat as it's such a nice day or have they followed the archaic men's rules?

Men’s rules apparently - I’ve just this minute failed in my attempt at the more civilised approach. Whether that’s the law as in men’s football or simply Amex rules I don’t know (they’re also applying the stupid bottle top rule)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Quite enjoying it from my sofa to be fair. Quite surprised how good the standard is as the last time I watched it was dreadful

I think the standard is awful , missed placed passes everywhere , and that is England, New Zealand are draedful

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
The pitch does look smaller to me but not that it matters. I think where the grass is a lot brighter/faded on touchlines and behind the goal is where the markings would normally reach.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Boring game though, is it because NZL are bad? Like when the mens play San Marino for example its normally a crap game.

No different from a men's game before a World Cup - no-one wants to get injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here