Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] House Coats

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Is it your wife whose feet stink by any chance?

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
AAAC1EE9-F74D-4643-9553-2410DEA5B293.jpeg

Proper housecoats for the discerning gentleman

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just been searching online as Mrs Crodo has asked me for Christmas present ideas, whilst there is some excellent stuff in the online store and I've added to my basket some lovely jumpers and fashion t-shirts from the shop I do think the club are missing a trick by not stocking any BHA branded housecoats. I'd certainly have bought one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just been searching online as Mrs Crodo has asked me for Christmas present ideas, whilst there is some excellent stuff in the online store and I've added to my basket some lovely jumpers and fashion t-shirts from the shop I do think the club are missing a trick by not stocking any BHA branded housecoats. I'd certainly have bought one.

How can you SAY that Crodo? Club shop is fully stocked with housecoats. There a home housecoat, away housecoat, even a ten quid cheaper apparently minus the club crest housecoat for Mrs Crodo

792.jpg
793.jpg
790.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Maybe they should do a replica one of these customised butchers coats as popularised by the 1970s footy hooligans. It would offer an alternative to the replica shirt or could even be worn in conjunction with...

butchers coat.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
1932-502.jpg

Anyone bought one of the new BHA housecoats??

I was going to ask Mrs Crodo to treat me for lockdown II and all the time we spend indoors playing games but I am usually XXXL and the sizes only go up to XXL, are they a generous fit?

???

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A smoking jacket yes, a car coat, definitely, an overcoat, of course, but a house coat ? It's a dressing gown.

5A6F6B35-7DF1-4370-BA2A-C3FD8D3E6B31.jpeg

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
View attachment 130266

Anyone bought one of the new BHA housecoats??

I was going to ask Mrs Crodo to treat me for lockdown II and all the time we spend indoors playing games but I am usually XXXL and the sizes only go up to XXL, are they a generous fit?

???

The scary thing is that there are actually people out there who wear this type of thing especially for the Brighton logo
They need help quick

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Marks & Spencer single breasted 75% cashmere gentlemen’s coats . Class is permanent . Any coat with a hood is a def no no . Use an umbrella like a gentleman .

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Marks & Spencer single breasted 75% cashmere gentlemen’s coats . Class is permanent . Any coat with a hood is a def no no . Use an umbrella like a gentleman .

You wear a 75% cashmere coat indoors and carry an umbrella, to do your housework ?

Takes all sorts, I suppose :shrug:

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Excellent, I trust that you pay him well - at least living wage, not minimum wage :thumbsup:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is it a cross between a dressing gown and a smoking jacket? ???

LOL.

I piss myself laughing every time I see the term " Smoking Jacket.

I had a client years ago in a pop / rock band .

He told me that his wife suggested to him to get a " smoking jacket " to wear at home.

I remember him in all seriousness saying to me. " She probably doesn't like the smell of weed on my clothes "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here