Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matchday 16th March

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gaby whatshername needs geography lessons. Apparently the Newcastle fans have a 700 mile drive home from Bournemouth.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just for a change, tomorrow is a nice game to play. No pressure on league status, favourites to win, but if we don't we aren't damned to hell. I am actually happy to watch tomorrow without being on edge.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Gaby whatshername needs geography lessons. Apparently the Newcastle fans have a 700 mile drive home from Bournemouth.

I was just trying to work that one out when she said it. One of those "hold on a minute" moments.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sickening watching that game.

Incompetance or brown envelopes, either way it's an absolute disgrace.

Agreed, sickening watching Man U go out like that. Should have had a clear peno in the first half, when 9 United players surround the ref he had to go to VAR. Then sent a United player off when clearly it was only a yellow, good job the VAR boys knew their stuff. Also I think their should have been 8 minutes injury time after the VAR incident. Solskjaer and Man U are rightly fuming. If the FA had any balls they’d make them replay. Fortunately for us Wolves are shit so we shouldn’t complain.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Agreed, sickening watching Man U go out like that. Should have had a clear peno in the first half, when 9 United players surround the ref he had to go to VAR. Then sent a United player off when clearly it was only a yellow, good job the VAR boys knew their stuff. Also I think their should have been 8 minutes injury time after the VAR incident. Solskjaer and Man U are rightly fuming. If the FA had any balls they’d make them replay. Fortunately for us Wolves are shit so we shouldn’t complain.

:clap2:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Superb.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
To exaggerate for effect, she made the home leg the round trip distance.
She said 700 mile drive home.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Watched replay of Swansea game, they didn't stand a chance with the ref today, foregone conclusion.
They must realise that people are watching these games who know a bit about it.
They must have bets on City to do the quadruple.
I think we will beat Millwall, but don't fancy our chances in a semi final against any of the other qualifiers as we get stage fright.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think we will beat Millwall, but don't fancy our chances in a semi final against any of the other qualifiers as we get stage fright.

This.

Realistically, PL survival and a trip to Wembley (if both happen) would be an excellent season.

But the fan in me still harbours hopes of a second trip to Wembley in the Cup, providing we don’t draw City for the semi.

I’ve only gone and screwed our chances for today though, haven’t I? Sorry everyone.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just for a change, tomorrow is a nice game to play. No pressure on league status, favourites to win, but if we don't we aren't damned to hell. I am actually happy to watch tomorrow without being on edge.

This. It will feel bliss! Although I'd love to see us at Wembley and we probably won't have more of an opportunity anytime soon ...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm actually more annoyed about this now that I've had time to think about it.

IF (yes I know) we win today, the semis should have been between us, Wolves, Swansea and Watford.

There will probably never be a better chance of us winning the cup (83 aside).

Cheating ****ing twats.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hudds are down & now out if they cant win from 1-3 & actually find a way to lose 4-3
Nothing to do with them only having 14 points after 31 games, and currently being 16 points from safety with only 7 games to go then?

Burnley is the big result, Huddersfield have gone.
They haven't just gone, they left ages ago and are already having tea & cake in the Championship welcome lounge.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Fulham gone too.
Next two games inc today are Liverpool & Chelsea. Assuming they get nothing from those they will need 14pts more than the two teams above them in 6 games.

eliotfrazier

Jan 25, 2012
Looking for two last minute tickets for today, if anyone has any spare... please get in contact on here or text/ring 07910966325. Can pick up near millwall

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
This.

Realistically, PL survival and a trip to Wembley (if both happen) would be an excellent season.

But the fan in me still harbours hopes of a second trip to Wembley in the Cup, providing we don’t draw City for the semi.

I’ve only gone and screwed our chances for today though, haven’t I? Sorry everyone.

Will only play City in the semi or final if 2 x VAR are in operation.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
There should be a public outcry from Swansea FC and officials, not on the take, should be allowed to review the game, at least they deserve a replay..........which they might well lose, but this is an absolute joke.
I just hope Swansea were in on the act and have taken a huge bung, there I go, as corruptible as the rest ! :shit:

Suffering from St Paddy's Day $5 pints of Guinness and Killkenny, will struggle to stay awake for this I expect.....Hic !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here