Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 British Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Save money go and sit on an M25 bridge for a few hours.

Would you regularly go on a thread about watching traffic from an M25 bridge asking inane questions about it then?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’ve been a few times, and always park at one of the school sites in Silverstone village. Search for their website, you can prebook a raceday space for about 20 quid, and it’s a 15 minute walk from there.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Anyone been to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix? I’m going in November and have general admission tickets rather than in a Grandstand. It looks like there is a hill to stand on which should be OK.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone been to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix? I’m going in November and have general admission tickets rather than in a Grandstand. It looks like there is a hill to stand on which should be OK.

Most places at Abu Dhabi F1 are in Grandstands - however, Abu Dhabi Hill is more or less in the centre of the track, with decent views of much of the circuit.
It's a great experience overall - make sure you get your wristband and go to the after-race concerts. And if you can, go to Ferrari World (next door to the track) and take a ride on the world's fastest rollercoaster :thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Most places at Abu Dhabi F1 are in Grandstands - however, Abu Dhabi Hill is more or less in the centre of the track, with decent views of much of the circuit.
It's a great experience overall - make sure you get your wristband and go to the after-race concerts. And if you can, go to Ferrari World (next door to the track) and take a ride on the world's fastest rollercoaster :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
last time I went to Silverstone Johnny Herbert won,so I'm guessing things have changed

always stood at Becketts

good value for GA

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
You must do Spa. Do the whole weekend and stand and watch them through Eau Rouge during practice, the TV doesn't do it justice.
Camp sites are a blast as long as sleep is not on your agenda. [emoji16][emoji23][emoji1787]. Plus the frickadelan and chips is a must as is the waffles. Both are in plentiful supply around the track. We watch the
race at Pouhon (think that's right spelling)
and we stay at the Eau Rouge campsite.
If you go avoid the Brussels ring road, it's a bloody nightmare.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

there used to be a phone box in the dip at Eau Rouge

would phone home and say listen to this

big bollocks corner

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Only trouble with Spa is the Dutch who since Verstappen has come on to the scene are in general a bunch of arrogant *****.

same in the Schumi era

remember when Damon pipped Schumi for 3rd in quali in the Jordan

I was jumping up and down like Brighton had scored

all the krauts were very sour faced

then race day

superb

cheers DC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here