Votes: 104 39.4%
  • Worse than expected

Votes: 80 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I think this blaming of right wing media is somewhat lazy by many Corbyn fans. It's a very convenient way to brush away criticism of their hero.

I consume very little media. I don't take any newspapers and I barely visit the online sites of our national newspapers. Where I do, it tends to be the Guardian and the Independent - neither renowned for their support of the Conservative Party.

Maybe it is lazy to blame the right wing media for all criticism of Corbyn, but the truth is there has been a sustained and ongoing campaign against him in the right wing press to discredit him. The amount of absolutely false garbage they print about him makes it hard to separate genuine criticism.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I consume very little media. I don't take any newspapers and I barely visit the online sites of our national newspapers. Where I do, it tends to be the Guardian and the Independent - neither renowned for their support of the Conservative Party.

The Guardian is virulently anti-Corbyn - it's quite possibly the most anti-Corbyn paper of them all. The Guardian dreams of the day that the likes of Cooper, Balls and Miliband (D are running the party again

Jan 30, 2008
I fear you may be correct - I think this country is going to have ''Hung Parliaments' for the next 30 years which is no good to anyone because no one can truly Govern

Offering a Brexit Referendum was the Maddest thing ever conceived - It has truly split the people and our MPs and I am sad to say that there is no way back from it for the foreseeable future, whether we eventually leave or not

Absolute tosh , the referendum was required because the Government were aware of public unrest with the EU and the rise of UKIP , the result of that was to leave the EU , FACT
Regards
DF

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Absolute tosh , the referendum was required because the Government were aware of public unrest with the EU and the rise of UKIP , the result of that was to leave the EU , FACT
Regards
DF

Government could easily have resisted giving the Public a Vote on it - previous Governments did. David Cameron only gave it because of demand for it in his own Party for fearing losing Tory seats in Parliament to UKIP
And as for your statement

''the result of that was to leave the EU , FACT''
- No one disputes that but boy has it left the country in a mess on deciding how to do it

Jan 30, 2008
Government could easily have resisted giving the Public a Vote on it - previous Governments did. David Cameron only gave it because of demand for it in his own Party for fearing losing Tory seats in Parliament to UKIP

- No one disputes that but boy has it left the country in a mess on deciding how to do it
You've got to clear the mess up you can't leave shit lying all over the place
regards
DO

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
30% of people on here think he's done better than expected? Christ on a bike, just when I wonder who on earth vote for this numskull I get my answer...…….incredible !!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A bit like 48% telling 52% they're wrong:dunce:
Regards
DF

No nothing like that, you absolute simpleton. Christ, I am so bored of your drivel that I am actually close to using that ignore feature, something I really never want to do. But you're just so, well, thick and boring. Seriously, can't you just fück off back to your Albion firm wànk-bank thread - the biggest turd-magnet on the board?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
No nothing like that, you absolute simpleton. Christ, I am so bored of your drivel that I am actually close to using that ignore feature, something I really never want to do. But you're just so, well, thick and boring. Seriously, can't you just fück off back to your Albion firm wànk-bank thread - the biggest turd-magnet on the board?

That made me chuckle, and I feel the same way, but I cannot bring myself to use ignore, as I know I'm going to miss out on some classics. :D

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Fun fact Labour fully supported giving the people a say in a referendum.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33067157

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Let’s be honest, he’s not even an Albion supporter. Clearly a very disturbed man and the absolute definition of a keyboard warrior. Though warrior seems rather grandiose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
30% of people on here think he's done better than expected? Christ on a bike, just when I wonder who on earth vote for this numskull I get my answer...…….incredible !!

Oh, there's a case to be made that he is doing better than expected precisely if you had extremely low expectations of him. I had low expectations of him but it transpires that he's doing even better than I thought. He might even succeed in avoiding Brexit, keeping the Tories out of power for a generation, and maybe even splitting that 300 year old institution. Keep it up, Boris, I salute you :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Do it! You'll feel so much cleaner, and it will put a sprightly spring in your step :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here