Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So 6 then, since 1 was on his post that said '7 or 8'.

Probably time for him to get a PA to deal try and manage the deluge.

I was going to give a thumbs up to this post but I don't want to drown you in admin, Triggaaar.

Let me take this chance to give an open apology to all for any errant thumbs ups I have provided previously - I hadn't realised how much of a hassle they are to deal with.

(I of course appointed a P.A. to deal with mine as soon as they were introduced on NSC, so don't have first hand experience of the day-to-day admin that comes with sorting through them.)

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I really can’t be arsed to continue to argue with someone who seems incapable of actually following a discussion but instead wobbles from one selective post to the next, taking posts out of context pontificating in an immature manner, and then sits back, thinking they’ve just created a masterful response, awaiting the gushing admiration from others of a similar juvenile manner.

It’s like trying to have a debate with a blancmange, so you’ll be pleased to know I’ll not bother interacting with you on this thread in future, however ridiculous your posts become.

I’m sure you’ll be as pleased as me with this outcome. :)

Mr. Pot, a formal introduction to Mr. Kettle

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was going to give a thumbs up to this post but I don't want to drown you in admin, Triggaaar.

Let me take this chance to give an open apology to all for any errant thumbs ups I have provided previously - I hadn't realised how much of a hassle they are to deal with.

(I of course appointed a P.A. to deal with mine as soon as they were introduced on NSC, so don't have first hand experience of the day-to-day admin that comes with sorting through them.)
Thank you, I appreciate you making my life easier.

I was going to give a thumbs up to your post, but I now realise you wouldn't see it anyway as your PA deals with them, and I also empathise with the tough job they must have and wouldn't want to burden them further.

What I will do, however, is give thumbs-up to all the posts I see from Palace fans. Oh my days, I can just see them now, frantically trying to cope with the deluge while their lives fall apart around them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Shit, sorry. Just given you a thumbs up. Sorry for the additional work I've caused you

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
[MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] was in the pub Saturday night (presumably with all his mates) at last orders, posting on here
Jesus wept :ffsparr:

AlanPardew.jpg

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
[MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] was in the pub Saturday night (presumably with all his mates) at last orders, posting on here.
Jesus wept

That was a classic.

"Oh shyt, they'll think I'm sad if they know I'm posting on a Saturday night. I know, I'll say the Landlord has just rung the bell for last orders as they still do that. Don't they?"

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
[MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] was in the pub Saturday night (presumably with all his mates) at last orders, posting on here
Jesus wept :ffsparr:
Was thinking that at the time. What a gimp
:ffsparr:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Back on topic I am bit pissed off that he is still there as it means Palace will (yet again) stay up and no doubt yet again finish above us :angry:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Name one of these scenarios which isn't hilarious.

In order of liklihood:

- Zaha stays at Palace after stating he wants out. Has a few shit games and the ever "loyal" fanatics turn on him.
- Zaha signs for the mighty, Champions League contenders, EVERTON - Palace pay United £10m+
- Zaha signs for an actual Champions League side for £70-80M. Palace pay United around £15M and spunk the remaining profits on the next Meyer/Benteke and get relegated

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Back on topic I am bit pissed off that he is still there as it means Palace will (yet again) stay up and no doubt yet again finish above us :angry:

They'll have a very disgruntled SEGW on their hands though. His current deal runs till 2023, by which time he'll be pushing 31. His true market value will of course continue to tumble (pardon the pun) the older he gets, meaning his one "big move" will gradually diminish in value both to him and to CPFC2010.

If they continue to price the SEGW out of the market, he'll sulk his way through the next 4 years getting shitter and shitter, until he leaves on a free and Palace (and Man Utd) get nothing. Which would be marvellous all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here