Votes: 257 71.0%
  • Who's Theresa May?

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No, in spades, a 2 faced flake. Aided an abettted by the **** of a husband, Classic career Tory. Not worth the oxygen she breathes in the real world.

The only thing she has over gammon ****tard and the original witch is the fact she hasn't tarnished the nation with offspring.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Mrs May was given an impossible role to deliver Brexit. The blame I put is solely on David Cameron. An important thing to note is regardless of one's politics , it is obvious Mrs May has conducted herself with decency and morals. Even the deputy leader of the labour party grudgingly admitted this. Jeremy Corbyn has no decency and no morals . So even though I think Boris Johnson would be terrible as a PM , Corbyn would be even worse. There lies the problem.

Deportation before hearings, complete disenfranchisement of the most vulnerable communities, hostile environment, Grenfell... tremendous decency and morals

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Mrs May was given an impossible role to deliver Brexit. The blame I put is solely on David Cameron. An important thing to note is regardless of one's politics , it is obvious Mrs May has conducted herself with decency and morals. Even the deputy leader of the labour party grudgingly admitted this. Jeremy Corbyn has no decency and no morals . So even though I think Boris Johnson would be terrible as a PM , Corbyn would be even worse. There lies the problem.

All that David Cameron did was to highlight the fact that the county was split down the middle on the EU. His referendum was the first time in 41 years that the British people were asked their opinion, is that a bad thing?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
May chose a fantastic time to be Prime Minister. She genuinely couldn't lose. She either;

Delivers brexit, bankrupting the UK and ruining our standing globally but "honouring the referendum result". Retires triumphant with her millions to cushion the blow. Disappearing before the poor leave voters realise the mess we are now in.

or

Fails to deliver brexit. Stands down in "disgrace" with her millions to cushion her. Disappearing as Boris delivers a hard brexit and plunges the UK back into the dark ages.
Which she has done.

This is a woman who voted in favour of abolishing the human rights act. Don't make the mistake of thinking she gives a toss what the nation think of her. She'll be sat in a high backed chair in Downing Street tonight, quaffing Champagne and patting herself on the back.

"Phil, did you see I even managed to screw my face up in fake emotion before literally turning my back on the nation and running away, haw haw haw. Throw another bundle of those asylum seeker applications on the fire, dear. My lizard blood is cooling"

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
All that David Cameron did was to highlight the fact that the county was split down the middle on the EU. His referendum was the first time in 41 years that the British people were asked their opinion, is that a bad thing?

Yes.

You should gauge opinion all the time and not build it up to a "one in a lifetime" vote. Stupid, stupid man.

The referendum was subject to all the bullshit (from both sides) we get in a general election without the insurance that you can correct it next time round.

I fully understand the ambivalence towards the EU, but he should have had one before his negotiations and took that to the EU and see what they come back with it. Intelligent democracies view them as advisory, but we aren't an intelligent democracy.

Most thinking at the time (which was wrong) thought remain would win. So did the EU, so gave Cameron **** all. Post "leave" the EU went into an understandable defensive mode. I'd rather have seen them in the defensive mode PRIOR to us leaving.

So the opportunity was lost. We're divorced and THEN expect everything to be passed over.

As if the collective of the EU would bend over to us. Little Ireland ? Nah, they've got the Germans and French behind them.

Completely outclassed on the world stage, bit like thinking we'd win the World Cup playing long ball and just a lion on the shirt.

Pathetic.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes.

You should gauge opinion all the time and not build it up to a "one in a lifetime" vote. Stupid, stupid man.

I watched a documentary on David Cameron several years ago, which contained one very telling quote. It was proved by a friend and former colleague of Cameron from his TV exec days.

"David's idea of strategy", he said, "is 'what shall we do tomorrow?'"

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I watched a documentary on David Cameron several years ago, which contained one very telling quote. It was proved by a friend and former colleague of Cameron from his TV exec days.

"David's idea of strategy", he said, "is 'what shall we do tomorrow?'"

Another telling quote was when he was asked what it was like to Prime Minister ? He response "I'm finding it really interesting".

I don't align myself to any party and never will. I've repeated it many times in here, I don't understand why people support political parties like football teams. However, I do laugh when people attack Labour with the tired old bollocks of leaving the country skint, just like the 70s etc... Yes of course at their worst, but you can always recover from that in a few years.

Unfortunately the extreme Tories (when they are let loose) do something much worse. They fracture society which can decades to fix.

The fact that some within their ranks feel the need to call themselves as "one nation" tells you everything about others core motivations.

For the record I know people who vote for them and people within the party. All lovely people.

Unfortunately the Tory party has been taken over by exactly the same extremism that has absorbed Labour.

I'm just not sure that most Tory voters or reasonable members have woken up to it yet.

Last edited:

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Yes.

The referendum was subject to all the bullshit (from both sides) we get in a general election without the insurance that you can correct it next time round.

I fully understand the ambivalence towards the EU, but he should have had one before his negotiations and took that to the EU and see what they come back with it. Intelligent democracies view them as advisory, but we aren't an intelligent democracy.

Most thinking at the time (which was wrong) thought remain would win. So did the EU, so gave Cameron **** all. Post "leave" the EU went into an understandable defensive mode. I'd rather have seen them in the defensive mode PRIOR to us leaving.

So the opportunity was lost. We're divorced and THEN expect everything to be passed over.

As if the collective of the EU would bend over to us. Little Ireland ? Nah, they've got the Germans and French behind them.

Completely outclassed on the world stage, bit like thinking we'd win the World Cup playing long ball and just a lion on the shirt.

Pathetic.

I would agree with this except that UKIP essentially 'Won' the EU election of 2014. At no time since have the Eurocrats ever accepted that they may be wrong, they have simply carried on with their their integrationist agenda without recourse to alternative opinion. Historically,Great Britain has always opposed the most powerful force in Europe and I'm glad to see that is carrying on.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I would agree with this except that UKIP essentially 'Won' the EU election of 2014. At no time since have the Eurocrats ever accepted that they may be wrong, they have simply carried on with their their integrationist agenda without recourse to alternative opinion. Historically,Great Britain has always opposed the most powerful force in Europe and I'm glad to see that is carrying on.

I'm not sure who the Eurocrats are except what you read in Daily Express.

If you want to drag up World War II as a reason to leave the EU that's fine. Simply build a shelter in your back garden and stack up with canned food from Aldi and Lidl.

Irrespective of their Aryan expansionist plot, you can buy a can of Gin and Tonic for 85p. Believe me, you've got one over the Hun by shopping in there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've no sympathy with anyone in our political system. It's broken and it needs fixing irrespective of what happens with Brexit.

the country is being rinsed dry by the top end of town whilst millions are living on or below the poverty line , there are not enough jobs , hospital beds or prison facilities to service the population but the toppers don't care as they can jog off to switzerland , singapore or barbados when the shit hits the fan ......i love my country but i am disgusted by the political system and what it has allowed to happen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No, the only reason She had tears was because She failed to sell our nation to the EU, she is a treacherous rat, I hope her next turd is a hedgehog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ha ha! Slap a copyright on that!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I can't feel sorry for her. A bizarre character who surrounded herself with echo chamber advisors who wouldn't listen to opposing views and then wondered why it all turned to shit.

I don't think anyone could deliver a Brexit that would have been satisfactory to parliament but a canny politician would have made it the problem of either the hard right of her party or dragged Labour into it earlier. In the end she delivered a deal that satisfied neither because she had no clear vision of what she was trying to do.

Her goose was cooked when she announced the election, went missing during campaigning (sending Rudd out to the TV debates) and gave that odd victory speach after the majority was lost. In another time magic grandad would be the death of the Labour Party but up against May he doesn't look as bad as he should. Such a shame both parties are inept just when we need a decent set of politicians most.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, i do. I can see the person there and I have respect for her tenacity and determination and commitment. Certainly when comparing with her predecessor she is head and shoulders above, and she kicked that little shit Osborne out which puts her in my good books. There really is no such thing as a good Tory prime minister, but at least this one wasn't blatantly in it for herself and her cronies.
She had no " Cronies " but she was certainly in it for herself. She never had the ability for the top job but made it thanks to the Gove/Johnson double suicide and Leadsome shooting herself in the foot just before the finish line.

Her General Election performance on the hustings and tv showed up her inability to connect with voters on a personal or policy level and her reduced majority against supposedly the " Worst Labour leader in History ' would have, and should have, triggered a resignation in most cases.

But no, she hung on and hung on always in the hope that " something will turn up ". She was always in it for herself, streams of her own MP'S resigning or voting against her made no difference to her, she was as indifferent to them as she was to the electorate and those that suffered under her policies.

A few tears shed at the end finally signalled she realised that the game was up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here