Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Think I saw the same thing. Unfortunately it got everything right in last 2 episodes so looks correct. Only hope is that they have apparently filmed different endings so No one knows for sure.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Pissed off at the leaks again, you can’t even avoid them, well I can’t anyway as someone who reads and watches a lot of GOT stuff. People who release leaks should really be hung drawn and quartered can’t bloody stand it!

Especially if true, then the ending looks diabolical.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Pissed off at the leaks again, you can’t even avoid them, well I can’t anyway as someone who reads and watches a lot of GOT stuff. People who release leaks should really be hung drawn and quartered can’t bloody stand it!

Especially if true, then the ending looks diabolical.
Why read up? Always going to be a risk.

Just watch and enjoy the show.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Has anybody signed the petition to remake season 8?
500 000 have. :lol:

Probably the same people who were banging on about George Martin not writing quickly enough. Unfortunately, HBO wanting to push out episodes on schedule is where the series (season 7 specifically) started to come undone for me.

And when they were brainstorming the Night King's demise, we get "The producers say that Jon has always been the saviour but this time it just "didn't feel right"." The process here just feels 'off' to me.

You want the ending to be full of the natural ending ideas of the person who started it all, right? Otherwise there might've been Hamlet II - The Decisioner, a grinning Mona Lisa, Walter White opening up a rehab centre and still having terminal cancer in season 11.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The fact that George has been struggling for so long to tie it all up should have had alarm bells ringing.

I was still expecting better though.

Nearly as riddled with plot holes as Bagpuss.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Fitting and fairly predictable ending. Thought Peter Dinklage stole the show, and the series.

Best line at the first meeting of the Hand of the King "And will the Master of Coin provide funding to rebuild the brothels"

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Fitting and fairly predictable ending. Thought Peter Dinklage stole the show, and the series.

Best line at the first meeting of the Hand of the King "And will the Master of Coin provide funding to rebuild the brothels"

Yes, it was actually quite an enjoyable episode.

I am left feeling completely empty about the whole thing though. There's a few shows I've watched over the years where I've had a tear in my eye at the end of the last episode and been upset that it's come to an end. I don't feel that with GoT. I'm actually quite glad it's finished.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well I for one enjoyed the last episode and the season as a whole.

For all those signing petitions? Get. Out. More.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It just feels like everything is mostly back where it started but we’ve no idea why we still need the Nights Watch.

Oh, and Kings Landing got re-built overnight. Weird!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I am not angry, just disappointed.

Last two series have ruined the TV show, just think how good it was and compare it to this.

Night King? Completely pointless.

Arya's Stroyline?

Danys turn to madness, so so rushed.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I enjoyed it. Apparently I am deeply unsophisticated for doing so. Seems it's a bit vulgar simply to view it as a piece of entertainment.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good last episode.

I still think the 3 eyed raven / Bran is the baddie - and the episode certainly doesn't rule that out.

Just needs the prequel series to develop this theme - apparently the "history isn't what we think it is" - and for it to establish that the NK isn't so easy to get rid of permanently... and the lore / mythos plot will be restored.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One of the better episodes (along with the superb Episode 2) of a poor season.

Didn't really have too much issue with most of the decisions made, only the fact it was all rushed, which meant we lost the subtlety, the nuance, the context, the emotional weight and impact that such decisions should've brought.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here