Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Potter is a better option than Hughton. :eek:

Seriously? :moo:

Tb lost faith that hughton could deliver 17th or better next season which is why he was sacked simple as that
Potter is a progressive manager with fresh ideas he’s got the whole summer to inspire and instil new belief into the squad and I assume he’ll have a transfer pot to bring in who he feels will strengthen us to be competitive
I can’t wait for the season to start

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s been reported Potter is bringing the Swansea head of recruitment with him as well. I wonder what this means for Winstanley?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Tis strange, when we got no hopia I was critical of the appointment and got panned for it. Kosh's turn now!
Only difference between now and then, I feel quite upbeat about our potential new manager

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't need to be blown away to be excited. If true, he'll bring something certainly new to us, and i'm very interested in how the current lot can change/develop, along with the new signings that i hope will dart and slice with a style alien to us for a bit.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
aren't you a little bit excited?
just a little tiny bit?

I’m pleased people are happy, that is a good thing... time will answer all the riddles, if i’m wrong about all of this i’ll be genuinely surprised and happy.

It is what it is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair enough, I remain unconvinced. I still have a bad feeling about this one
He has no PL experience, and he's going to be bringing a new style to our club. You're far from the only one concerned it might not work out, but it's also possible it might go well. There are no guarantees, but it's an exciting prospect, so most here are hopeful and excited for the coming season.

and the way CH was treated has left a very bad taste.
Bloom has decided the best for the club is to change manager. Once he's decided that, there's no easy way to do it. I'm sure that Chris has been treated with total respect, as well as gratitude for what he has achieved for our club.

I need a break.

Bye x
Good plan. See you at Christmas.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
It's going to trigger some awful headlines. Swapping swans for gulls, bringing a new broom to Brighton, a spell on the coast, working his magic. It'll be relentless.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tis strange, when we got no hopia I was critical of the appointment and got panned for it. Kosh's turn now!
But there are different ways of doing it. You could explain your reservations whilst also pointing out that you hope to be wrong, and will support the club regardless. Relentless 'we're doomed' posts are a bit tiresome.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure how I feel about this lads.
You feel fantastic, like a 7-year-old on Christmas eve! You don't know what you're going to get, but you know it's going to be great and you can't wait.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yay! It’s not Phil Neville. I still sad that CH has gone, but I want this new fella to have great success so will have my full support. Let it hope it works for the Albion and him. This does not look like a snap, lets just get someone in decision, so I guess we would have been monitoring this guy for sometime. There obviously no guarantees in football but I trust TB to try do the best for this club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here