Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Pulis

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
**** me, are we back in League One, might as well be if he’s the choice. I thought we were all moaning about shit football, he would be a massive downgrade on CH

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Better than Neville, only due to a track record.

I’ve always thought the day we appoint a manager obsessed with territory, running the clock down and set pieces including long throw-ins ... then I’ll give the Albion a complete miss until they’d pissed off. I loath that form of football, irrespective of the league position it can sometimes deliver.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Our things so bad that we have to start considering Pulis? You would have thought that a club playing in the Premier League with our facilities could attract a better calibre of manager.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I would think the majority of Boro fans are celebrating in the streets after hearing Pulis has left. Got the feeling their supporters wanted rid of him a while ago. Can't imagine Bloom would go anywhere near him. Too smart. We'll get our man(not Neville). Just have to be patient.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Having had TP manage us i can say the football was actually ok, Obviously he organises the defence first up but he also knows that goals win games too. The footbal was ok.

He can't be trusted though outside of anything football if you read up on run ins with Scally and other owners, He is a knob.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Odds are tumbling.

If we get him please get the pronunciation of his name right, it’s Poo-lis not P-you-lis.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Better than Neville, only due to a track record.

I’ve always thought the day we appoint a manager obsessed with territory, running the clock down and set pieces including long throw-ins ... then I’ll give the Albion a complete miss until they’d pissed off. I loath that form of football, irrespective of the league position it can sometimes deliver.

Tony Pulis would give The Complete And Utter Shyster a run for for his money, in the art of an arm waving cockwomble.
So its BIG no from me.

The Rattler

NSC Patreon
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Having had TP manage us i can say the football was actually ok, Obviously he organises the defence first up but he also knows that goals win games too. The footbal was ok.

He can't be trusted though outside of anything football if you read up on run ins with Scally and other owners, He is a knob.

Anti-football. Which is why he was perfect for you lot.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here