Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potential Transfer Targets

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Obviously highly unlikely, but James Milner's contract is up this summer. Would be a dream free transfer if Liverpool don't extend his contract.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why Spanish? The Portugal strikers at Wolves have shown guts and determination, Plus they can score.

But can they play full-back?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I still think , as backed up by statements last close season, that our recruitment will predominantly come from abroad. Better value and a larger resource pool.

Spanish 2nd division striker I reckon....

TNBA

TTF

In which case - I give you Juan Muñoz Muñoz de Alcorcon

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Obviously highly unlikely, but James Milner's contract is up this summer. Would be a dream free transfer if Liverpool don't extend his contract.

If Leeds get promoted he'll go there. Home town club and all that.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Spot on. He's as model a professional as Bruno and I can see him playing to a similar age. What's more, and it's a sacrilegious moment to say so, he's even better than Bruno, and is so versatile. One of the best penalty takers in the PL too. If there's one player that we look to break the bank on, it'd be him for me. Unfortunately I suspect Klopp will want to keep him for at least another year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here