Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Totenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Suspended
Oh god :facepalm:

Thank you, I had already forgotten about tonight's game, and had been thinking about whether he'd start or be on the bench on Saturday, then tonight's come about and I've forgotten he's not yet eligible.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
All the new players back in. I reckon Hughtons going “go on then” to them, see if they prove themselves worthy.

Then Murray, Knocky, March, Kayal and Bruno all back in for Toon on Saturday.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Blimey that looks like an unexpected attacking line up from the 'negative' Hughton. Maybe responding to media criticism, who knows.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey that looks like an unexpected attacking line up from the 'negative' Hughton.
My guess (which I'm confident will be as shit as everyone else's) is that he's giving a few players the chance to fight their way into the team for Saturday, and also resting players for Saturday.
Maybe responding to media criticism, who knows.
Alright, my guess is as shit as everyone else's, except for this one :D

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
All the new players back in. I reckon Hughtons going “go on then” to them, see if they prove themselves worthy.

Then Murray, Knocky, March, Kayal and Bruno all back in for Toon on Saturday.

Yep, and Bong. Bruno may be crocked though? Surprised he's not on the bench.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Doomed.png

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Blimey that looks like an unexpected attacking line up from the 'negative' Hughton. Maybe responding to media criticism, who knows.

Hardly. That selection just proves Hughton has binned this game off before a ball has even been kicked (as he does for every away fixture against 'the big 6') and he is keeping his powder dry for Newcastle at home on Saturday.

Yes, no wonder we're in a bit of a hole, eh? I noticed this aberration on the BBC website last night - even if you include home matches as well as away, we've only lost 8 of the 10.

i saw that - assumed they meant all 10 over the last 2 seasons - that would fit with Tottenham and Arsenal away still to come

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Oh god :facepalm:

Thank you, I had already forgotten about tonight's game, and had been thinking about whether he'd start or be on the bench on Saturday, then tonight's come about and I've forgotten he's not yet eligible.

Ffs Trig

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Does CH know what Goal Difference is? Cause holy crap what is this attacking lineup :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here