Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have worked out....drive to my daughter's flat in Kingston. Get train from Kingston to Clapham junction....train from there to Wembley Central. Showing around an hour If I have a few drinks, I will stay over at her place and come home Sunday morning.

Hoping that my mate can get 10 tickets together as. Group, but I only have 235 points and half of them have the full points ...so may be sat on my own somewhere.

Not unless they're trying to tell you something. Every STH is guaranteed a seat, so if they wait to reach your tier, you will all get tickets together in some way or another.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Why don't we all make a collective decision here and now - everyone bag your tickets - and sit where ya like. Old school.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Has anyone got to the bottom of whether people who buy a MyAlbion+ membership now will be able to buy tickets in the "2019/20nMy Albion+ members window?

The note on the website article under the table says "The 2019/20 members window allows new members to purchase a ticket" but a mate who has just signed up says it states "valid from 14 days after purchase".

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
There is no way we will sell out by then, I would imagine around 3000 season ticket holders won’t buy tickets.

I think you’re right, I’m sticking to my plan and if it all goes wrong then I’ll just have to take the abuse that will rightly come my way... never in my life, have I looked forward so much to a Monday morning :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What about the opportunist SCOUSE tat-sellers? Can we buy from THEM?

BIN DIPPERS you say? I thought their role at Wembley was to illegally buy and sell matchday tickets? Especially as the tiresome Mancs who sometimes do that job will all be looking to actually get in themselves.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS BUYING TWO EXTRA TICKETS.
Just spoken to Owen on the Albion ticket line. STH with points can buy a ticket day one. THEN can buy a FURTHER two on the 27th. So bank one and two more same block later.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Genuinely surprised by that decision but fair play to Network Rail.

im not, they postponed work before for games that moved. just everyone wets the bed with long planned rail engineering work, before anyone has asked if it can be changed.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Has anyone got to the bottom of whether people who buy a MyAlbion+ membership now will be able to buy tickets in the "2019/20nMy Albion+ members window?

The note on the website article under the table says "The 2019/20 members window allows new members to purchase a ticket" but a mate who has just signed up says it states "valid from 14 days after purchase".

On the website re new MyAlbion+ memberships:

"Please note that the usual 14 day activation period will be waived for the FA Cup fixture at Wembley"

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'll endeavour to keep this first post up to date with stuff as and when things happen.

Scheduling

Saturday 6th April with a 5:30pm kick-off.

Tickets and Pricing

Each club have received 33,466 tickets, with Albion fans being given the West side of Wembley.

Tickets are priced at £30, £45, £65 and £80 for adults, with concessions (U21 / 65+) being £10 cheaper. There are also level 2 / Club Wembley seats available for £120 (£100 concessions).

High-res seating plan

View attachment 106112

View attachment 106161

MORE TICKETING DISCUSSION HERE

Official club details here

Transport

Rail engineering works are timetabled for the weekend of the semi-finals, meaning no trains will be running between Brighton & Three Bridges and Lewes & Three Bridges. Trains from Brighton to London will be routed via Littlehampton.

Seagull Travel are running coaches with pick-ups around Sussex for £25.00 - https://www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk/f...-6th-or-7th-april-2018-kick-off-tbc-501-p.asp
...and buses (no toilet facilities) for £20.00 - https://www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk/f...6th-or-7th-april-2018-kick-off-tbc-2364-p.asp

MORE TRANSPORT DISCUSSION HERE

Pubs and Drinking

HEAD HERE FOR PUB CHAT

TV

The game will be shown live on BBC1.

Sticky please

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm presuming that the 'no upgrades under any circumstances' means that I won't be able to buy an adult ticket using the season ticket details of an under 21 who can't come? Does anybody know whether the system will just default to an under 21 ticket because the STH is showing on the system as being under 21 and not allow an override if I want to give them more money?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here