Monday morning at work

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ok boys and girls - sorry to be the grim reaper but Monday morning at work beckons, what do you normally do ?

First I do my shitty electronic timesheet - all lies.

Then I get prepared for my weekly (crap new bosses phrase) one to one with my main customer then team meeting in the afternoon.

Surely someone out there does something more interesting at the start of the week ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Nope, I will b in for 8.
Couple of cups of Tea, plan my day and then out and about mending pc's etc from 9 onwards !......
And I love it thankfully, escpecially as its at H/Heath hospital and I get to see all the nurses......

No meetings....bliss.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Normally I stay in bed till I feel like getting up....

However, tomorrow I have to give my housemate a lift to work 'cos his Scooby is at the garage having not even made it to it's MOT because of an electrical fault with the lights. However, I don't mind doing him this small favour because he is really badly sunburnt having not put on any sunblock prior to todays trip to the Goodwood Festival of Speed. He'll be in considerable pain, and resembles a large red pulsing LED. Ha ha!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I don't have a job now, I was made redundant 2 weeks ago have a new 1 lined up for start of Aug is the training so as it is sunny!!!

I'm of to the beach! pubs open at 11 :p

I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen
I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house
I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too
it gives me a sense of enormous well being
and then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge
there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rivalder said:
I don't have a job now, I was made redundant 2 weeks ago have a new 1 lined up for start of Aug is the training so as it is sunny!!!

I'm of to the beach! pubs open at 11 :p

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The beach is where I would like to be

Have u some beers in the hut???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Swamped by about 8 under 5s today - the potty was working overtime !

No beers but boy the sea is warm for this time of the year.

I think I will just sit outside the bar and watch the world go by!

If it rains now!:mad:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bastardos Anglaisi

:mad: :lolol: :mad: :lolol: :mad:

NSC meet up 2moz at the beech (if its nice) for the job seekers???

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well so far this morning I have logged ont NSC and read through some threads and typed a few replies, not bad a sI have been in now for 40 minutes.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Not at work yet, but will be by 10, sit around go the coke vending machine, listen to what people did at the weekend, turn of PC think about starting work.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm still lounging around at home as I only work afternoons :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Got up, threw up, got in shower, got dressed, got in car, drove to work, turned computer on, logged onto NSC.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Marshy said:
Nope, I will b in for 8.
Couple of cups of Tea, plan my day and then out and about mending pc's etc from 9 onwards !......
And I love it thankfully, escpecially as its at H/Heath hospital and I get to see all the nurses......

No meetings....bliss.

Damn it Marshy I fix pc's in a hospital too, but all the nurses are hideous middle aged munters :(

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Got up, threw up, got in shower, got dressed, got in car, drove to work, turned computer on, logged onto NSC.

You too? :lol:

I felt like shit this morning.

Out drinking last night. When I got in, instead of going to bed, I staying on the f***ing computer until about 2 when I fell asleep. Woke up about 5, got into bed, then what seems like a minute later it was time to get up.

I feel like shit this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports