Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "Michael" Obama.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I haven't got time to go through all these but we know that there is a hate campaign against him.

I thought he was chairman of the campaign given his tweets and outbursts. Still, he can say what he likes about our diplomats, PM, Mayors, and whoever else, but still people won't have a word said against him.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen

Small hands innit...

The live show that his comments were made on just sounded like daft banter in the video. A quick exchange of flippant comments that shouldn't be taken seriously.

If he is convicted of raping a 14 year old girl then he should be jailed for it.

If he was perving in a young girls changing room he should have been exposed when it happened not 30 years later.

I haven't got time to go through conspiracy theories least of all the hundreds that are aimed at Trump.

https://youtu.be/eN4Or6foat8

Two minutes from Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 11/9

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I haven't got time to go through all these but we know that there is a hate campaign against him. You cannot deny that. And all these 20 year allegations came out in 2016. If they had all reported it when it actually happened he would have been jailed and would never have been allowed to run for presidency.

So in hindsight if these allegations are true, it is these women's fault that he became president for leaving it until 2016, altogether coincidentally, to make the allegations. He has also not been charged with anything.

Oh god, just stop it.
It's obvious he is at very best creepy as f*ck.

Saying that 'it is these women's fault that he became president for leaving it until 2016' just tells us that you have NO idea what you are talking about when it comes ot sexual assault and how the power relationship between an abuser and abused, the guilt, the fear, the shame all works.

Yes there is hate campaign against him. because he is hateful.

If you are happy to look the other way because you think personal attributes are irrelevant, and you like his politics then so be it. But at least be honest and don't try and tie yourself in knots telling us that it's all just a bit of banter.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I haven't got time to go through all these but we know that there is a hate campaign against him. You cannot deny that. And all these 20 year allegations came out in 2016. If they had all reported it when it actually happened he would have been jailed and would never have been allowed to run for presidency.

So in hindsight if these allegations are true, it is these women's fault that he became president for leaving it until 2016, altogether coincidentally, to make the allegations. He has also not been charged with anything.
Have you ever thought of going on Fighting Talk? You'd be great. In the final round, at least.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Small hands innit...

https://youtu.be/eN4Or6foat8

Two minutes from Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 11/9

I liked Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 but that video was pathetic. It requires the specific voice and the specific music to build the atmosphere up for an allegation.

David Beckham kissing his daughter on the lips is fine though:

0_MAIN-Beckham.jpg

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Enough time to make over 12,000 posts of a Football Club's Message Board - TICK
Enough time to read about two pages worth of information and evidence - SORRY, NOPE.

I rest my case.[/QUOT

I'm not Trumpaphobic enough to waste my time on rumours. When he gets impeached or gets charged for any allegation I will take it more seriously. You clearly have twice the time to waste in posting on NSC than I have so I am not sure what your point is?

I have not got time to look into every allegation or claim that people make on Trump. I will always need to understand the context and motivation of the people making the claims so it requires more research than the headline and accusations themselves. I am certainly not in a position to write a book about any claims and the baggage behind the stories.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The trouble with conspiracy theorists is that they are not selective in their beliefs, they buy into every conspiracy theory no matter how crazy and improbable they are.
:eek:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I met a flat-earth who couldn't answer a few simple questions but instead hit me with a look of sympathy followed by "I could tell you things that would blow your mind", before wandering off shaking his head. I never got to the 'mind blowing' epiphany. He obviously had, poor fella.
I'm obviously extremely blunt with people on here, but in person I'm a lot more tactful. If, however, I ever met a flat-earther - god help me, I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think it's just Americans. There are people who post on here who think the six moon landings were all faked, and that no planes hit the World Trade Center on 9/11. I genuinely believe that people are getting more and more stupid, the rise of the Flat Earth Society is proof of that. There isn't a single crackpot theory that you can't find a YouTube video to espouse it and a host of willing morons to believe it.
YouTube videos are proof that people are happy to make money. I can't believe the flat-earthers on YouTube (not that I've watched their videos) actually believe the earth is flat, they just make stupid videos to make money.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he was perving in a young girls changing room he should have been exposed when it happened not 30 years later.
Yeah, because daughters of the age of about 13 are always going straight to the police when they notice their dad hangs around while their friends are getting changed :rolleyes:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So in hindsight if these allegations are true, it is these women's fault...
:eek: Could you perhaps learn a little about sexual assault and the effect it has on victims?

PS - for clarity, symyjym's full quote was "So in hindsight if these allegations are true, it is these women's fault that he became president for leaving it until 2016, altogether coincidentally, to make the allegations". I'm not suggesting he's alleging it's their fault that they were assaulted, but it's unbelievable to suggest that anything is their fault.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I liked Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 but that video was pathetic. It requires the specific voice and the specific music to build the atmosphere up for an allegation.

David Beckham kissing his daughter on the lips is fine though:

View attachment 113122
I agree that photos of his hands around his daughters waist mean nothing, and similar with him kissing her on the cheek. And the video certainly isn't proof that he's a sex offender. But some of the things he says are super odd, and not things I've ever heard a friend say about their daughter, and not anything I would say about mine.

I also haven't ever heard a friend of mine say 'I'll be dating her in 10 years' about a 10-year-old girl. That's just the sort of thing Saville would have said.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yeah, because daughters of the age of about 13 are always going straight to the police when they notice their dad hangs around while their friends are getting changed :rolleyes:

Don't be daft, that is nothing like what I meant. I was talking about their mothers who would be chaperoning them, doing their makeup, and dressing them complaining about a man in the changing rooms. I thought this would be more obvious than the twisted scenario you gave.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't be daft, that is nothing like what I meant. I was talking about their mothers who would be chaperoning them, doing their makeup, and dressing them complaining about a man in the changing rooms. I thought this would be more obvious than the twisted scenario you gave.
Well his daughter has commented on the scenario I gave. He may have been a little more cagey when other adults were about.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I agree that photos of his hands around his daughters waist mean nothing, and similar with him kissing her on the cheek. And the video certainly isn't proof that he's a sex offender. But some of the things he says are super odd, and not things I've ever heard a friend say about their daughter, and not anything I would say about mine.

I also haven't ever heard a friend of mine say 'I'll be dating her in 10 years' about a 10-year-old girl. That's just the sort of thing Saville would have said.

Yes Trump does say stupid things, probably as much to do with nerves than anything because he clearly lacks social skills.

Jimmy Savile would never have said "I'll be dating her in ten years time" so not the best example.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Really? It appears not to apply if you are a “guest” from the BBS with an interest in Chicken and the Third Reich.

Hadn't realised he'd veered into racist trollery territory; perhaps I haven't been paying enough atten

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:eek: Could you perhaps learn a little about sexual assault and the effect it has on victims?

PS - for clarity, symyjym's full quote was "So in hindsight if these allegations are true, it is these women's fault that he became president for leaving it until 2016, altogether coincidentally, to make the allegations". I'm not suggesting he's alleging it's their fault that they were assaulted, but it's unbelievable to suggest that anything is their fault.

Thank you for the full quote. I had the gist of the content from your replies. Oddly enough I've had the alleged paedophile's apologist on ignore for some time :facepalm:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Well his daughter has commented on the scenario I gave. He may have been a little more cagey when other adults were about.

At pageants, which in my view are pretty sick anyway, there will always be a parent with their child so there would be hundreds of parents per competition who could complain.

We don't know if Ivanka was in these pageants and he was there as her father, or if he was a regular visitor to competitions by himself and blagging his way into the changing rooms.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see slimyjim has had a thread pulled today for more disgusting bilge. What a plum :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here