Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hopefully nothing in it. We can do far better and I'm sure we will

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hopefully nothing in it. We can do far better and I'm sure we will

Well, if he believes a transfer to Rangers ‘has legs’, we shouldn’t be competing for a player who’s ambition it is to play north of the wall. Strikes me as if he has realised that being a Premier League player is maybe a step-up too far for him.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Is that good or bad ? Does it mean he is really quick at getting to balls in the box, or he positions himself well, or that he needs to be close to score ?

I'm a bit of a dinosaur and haven't really 'got' XG yet. Give it 5 more years and I might...

Impossible to tell from xg alone, but from what little I know about him, he is quick and has great movement, both qualities we lacked last year. But only 14 goals last season in the Championship is a concern, not exactly prolific.

But then again, he didn't have Trossard and Gross sliding balls in for him to run onto at Leeds.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Impossible to tell from xg alone, but from what little I know about him, he is quick and has great movement, both qualities we lacked last year. But only 14 goals last season in the Championship is a concern, not exactly prolific.

But then again, he didn't have Trossard and Gross sliding balls in for him to run onto at Leeds.

You do know he plays winger and ACM as well as striker, so his goals tally is good, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
A player who struts his stuff and has lofty ambitions. Can we raise the necessary though? Calling Lloyd Owusu :lolol:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
You do know he plays winger and ACM as well as striker, so his goals tally is good, right?

According to whoscored he scored 0 goals from the wing or attacking midfield.

But he did score 15 in 25 from CF, which is decent.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
According to whoscored he scored 0 goals from the wing or attacking midfield.

But he did score 15 in 25 from CF, which is decent.

Thank you. Do you have his assists by position too?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

Those 14 goals came form 25 appearances in the ST role, which is decent imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here