Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ollie McBurnie

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
strange bounce ??? Anyway yes only one decent season but that was his first full season in the Championship! I think he scored goals for Barnsley as well whilst on loan the previous season. I think he'll go to the blades as he's from Yorkshire and the word is that he wants to return there.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I like the look of him. He's tall and very direct when in front of goal. There was nothing fancy about those goals. I'd be excited if we signed him.

I would be too.....

And not Dutch, be good to gamble on a Championship player for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well, why hasn’t he singed?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray, Andone, Locadia, Connolly.

Sufficient options, not convinced we need to be buying a guy with one and a half season of Championship experience for what would be silly money.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi

Sufficient options, not convinced we need to be buying a guy with one and a half season of Championship experience for what would be silly money.

Very excited about Connelly but needs a season in the Championship.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Disagree. Old, mad, unproven, inexperienced

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
£20 million wanted according to Nixon (Sun) [ the journo who predicted us singing Button weeks before it was mentioned elsewhere ].

Sheff Utd won't pay that.

I reckon we could do a deal, maybe - if Hemed goes the other way.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
£20 million wanted according to Nixon (Sun) [ the journo who predicted us singing Button weeks before it was mentioned elsewhere ].

Sheff Utd won't pay that.

I reckon we could do a deal, maybe - if Hemed goes the other way.

Would love you to be right. Would need to get him off the flight to Austria though. Has travelled out today with the squad via Gatwick according to my neighbour who has just come back from their holiday in Spain. He saw the squad all going through the airport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here