Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] **Royal Baby Official Thread**

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Denzel Gwar Sidwell Windsor sounds cool.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I am enjoying the betting markets on this. Genuine prices from skybet

7 - 1 James (after grandad)
50 - 1 Winston
200 - 1 Boris
200 - 1 Brooklyn
200 - 1 Derek
250 - 1 Wayne
500 - 1 Denzel

Rumour of Chicken George the First floating about I have heard :shrug:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Did you see Nicholas Witchall make a complete ball-sup of his live piece on the BBC Ten O'clock News? Got half way thru his bit and then completely lost his way. Had a second try, but same result and handed back to the studio. I reckon he was about to say something about the kid being mixed race, but couldn't remember what words were "acceptable" in the present crazy times. Never seen that before from a live piece on the news and surprising from such an experienced presenter. Sympathise somewhat as it must be tough to find something to say about such an uninteresting subject.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Did you see Nicholas Witchall make a complete ball-sup of his live piece on the BBC Ten O'clock News? Got half way thru his bit and then completely lost his way. Had a second try, but same result and handed back to the studio. I reckon he was about to say something about the kid being mixed race, but couldn't remember what words were "acceptable" in the present crazy times. Never seen that before from a live piece on the news and surprising from such an experienced presenter. Sympathise somewhat as it must be tough to find something to say about such an uninteresting subject.

No but I heard the woman who was asked about likely names and then reeled off the bookies' favourites before realising she only knew the girls' names. So the boy may be called Grace.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
bHDKLr.gif

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
[TWEET]1125510693296455681[/TWEET]

Nick Witchell

:nono:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Truly brilliant timing. If the club have ANY brains they will be all over this on Sunday. A beautiful baby boy in the name of Sussex.

I personally would like to see the players emerge in adult babygrows instead of tracksuits, with a one-off commemorative kit with a 'bib-effect' panel on the front.

Lullaby company Rockabye Baby convert modern classics into lullaby form. Get them to churn out a soothing rendition of Sussex by the Sea.

And of course, IF we score, the customary baby rocking celebration.

What a truly brilliant day and a chance for 30k people to not only show their relief at the safe arrival of the chosen one, but also a chance, as one, to demonstrate our unity behind the monarchy and our truly wonderful queen.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Poor form from Witchell, he will be absolutely devastated. One of the key days for the monarchy and he fluffed his lines, I bet Jenny Bond is fuming.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Our office is at a standstill as the first pictures of the royal baby are leaked.Victoria Plum got the exclusive on her phone and now everybody wants to see.

According to the parents the baby has the 'sweetest temperament' and is 'really calm', traits it shares with Her Majesty The Queen :bowdown:.

Looks like we've got a fantastic addition to the Royal Family.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I read somewhere this morning the name Blaze being touted

H is obviously a fan of Iron Maiden

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Our office is at a standstill as the first pictures of the royal baby are leaked.Victoria Plum got the exclusive on her phone and now everybody wants to see.

According to the parents the baby has the 'sweetest temperament' and is 'really calm', traits it shares with Her Majesty The Queen :bowdown:.

Looks like we've got a fantastic addition to the Royal Family.

Time to crack open the Champers with Polly and Giles Crodo.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Delirious royal fans reportedly "in tears" at these first precious, treasured glimpses of Baby Sussex.

What a time to be alive.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Meanwhile, over on the DM website, they are frothing at the keyboard because they think the boy was born two WEEKS ago, not two DAYS...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I was hoping for Eywincy-Woo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here